The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 2

Dean parked the car outside of Chuck's house before getting out. Getting out of the car, you followed the brothers up the stairs to the rundown house that clearly needed maintenance. Ringing the doorbell, you waited for someone to answer the door, not knowing what you might find on the other side. When the door opened, you stared at the man who has been writing down your lives, but all you could think about was how familiar he looked.

The feeling you got from seeing Castiel for the first time was the same, and you tried to remember how you knew this man. If he appeared in your dreams, then why? Flashes of a bar kept coming to you along with this man in front of you, talking about something you couldn't remember. Who was this man?

"You Chuck Shurley?" Dean asked as the man looked between the three of you.

"The Chuck Shurley who wrote the 'Supernatural' books?" Sam added.

"Maybe. Why?"

"I'm Dean. This is Sam and she is Y/N. The Dean, Sam, and Y/N you've been writing about." Chuck chuckled before closing the door which made Dean ring the doorbell.

"Look," Chuck said as he opened it back up, "uh... I appreciate your enthusiasm. Really, I do. It's, uh, it's always nice to hear from the fans. But, uh, for your own good, I strongly suggest you get a life." He tried shutting the door, but you placed your hand on it to stop it.

"See, here's the thing. We have a life. You've been using it to write your books," you glared as you shoved the door opened, forcing yourself into his house. Chuck backed up as you advanced onto him with the Winchesters behind you.

"Now, wait a minute. Now, this isn't funny," Chuck panicked.

"Damn straight, it's not funny," you glared.

"Look, we just want to know how you're doing it."

"I'm not doing anything."

"Are you a hunter?" Dean asked.

"What? No. I'm a writer."

"Then how do you know so much about demons?" you asked as you advanced some more, causing Chuck to fall back onto his couch. "And Tulpas, and changelings?"

"Is this some kind of 'Misery' thing? Ah, it is, isn't it? It's a 'Misery' thing!"

"No, it's not a 'Misery' thing. Believe me, we are not fans!" Dean exclaimed.

"Well, then, what do you want?!"

"I'm Sam, and that's Dean, and she is Y/N."

"Sam, Dean, and Y/N are fictional characters. I made them up! They're not real!"

"Then how do you explain this?" you asked as you grabbed Chuck's arm before hauling him up. He had no choice but to follow you outside to the car where you had Dean open his trunk to show Chuck the guns.

"Are those real guns?" Chuck asked surprised.

"Yup. This is real rock salt, these are real fake IDs," Dean said as he showed them.

"Well, I got to hand it to you guys. You really are my number one fans," he chuckled nervously. "That's, that's awesome. So, I-I think I've got some posters in the house."

"Chuck, stop," you said sternly.

"Please. Wait. Please, don't hurt me."

"How much do you know? Do you know about the angels? Or Lilith breaking the seals?" Sam wondered.

"Wait a minute. How do you know about that?"

"The question is, how do you?" Dean counteracted.

"Because I wrote it?"