Voice of reason

Legolas watched quietly as the boy took a seat right next to him, via Elrond's orders, The boy was soft, quiet, and quite light on his feet. Legolas took a good look at him, marveling at the lovely blonde tresses, and beautiful pale skin. He truly was a beauty. The boy held himself like an elf, of noble origins even. he could not help but be curious as to who exactly this person was. He lured him in somehow.

Legolas watched as he sat with a certain bit of grace and elegance to him as well. The boy was stunning, and with his stunningness came a bit of unnerving curiosity on Legolas' part. before Legolas could ask the boy anything, however, Elrond started the meeting.

Draco knew it would be chaotic. And he most certainly was not wrong. The tension was palpable everywhere. That one guy was staring at the man that brought him here as though he were the last person on earth, the dwarfs were clearly annoyed and anxious, constantly sneaking looks of derision towards the elves. The Gandalf look-a-like was clearly acting as though the entire weight of the world were on his shoulders, and he seemed about ready to break down at any point in time, and he was shocked how nobody noticed the child-like people still hiding behind the bushes. Not to mention the other child-like person who clearly held some role of the reason why this meeting was being called. Even though Draco himself had no idea what this meeting was exactly for, Elrond managed to clear that up within a few fancy flancy words.

Draco carefully continued to assess those around him. His gaze continued to be caught on the light brown/red haired man. When the child-like person put this golden band on the stone table, he saw how the other's eyes flit straight to it, a sense of longing in his eyes. Draco felt no such thing. The moment his eyes cut to the ring, he felt a flash of dark malice, enough to rival Voldermort, and that was saying something. Just looking at the ring he knew that it was dangerous, incredibly dangerous, however, he also knew that this idiot of a human was just going to say something stupid.

There we go. The man, apparently Boromir or something, was saying they should take it and use it, and when the other guy who brought him to the meeting in the first place, tried to talk reason to him, the idiot demeaned him. Draco winced knowing this was going to get hectic if something did not change.

"He is no mere ranger." Draco inhaled sharply. Great. Now this prince was involved. "He is aragorn, son of arathorn, heir of isildur." Draco closed his eyes. Okay, so this person is important.

"Sit down, Legolas." Legolas' the prince's name, glared at Boromir, not intending to back down, no matter what Aragorn said. He narrowed his eyes and was about to retort. Draco saw this and sighed, standing, and placing a gentle, light hand on the prince's shoulder, causing his blue eyes to cut towards him, Draco ignored the fiery gaze however-too used to such things being thrown at him-and gently pulled him to his seat.

Legolas felt a light tough on his arm, and saw the blonde boy's arm touching him. His eyes cut towards the boy, catching gentle blue waves in his eyes, like a calming storm.

"Please sit, your highness, now is not the proper time to bring these issues to front." He whispered gently pulling him to his seat once more. Legolas, a little stunned, followed the motion without resist. The boy had addressed him properly, he was not used to those outside of mirkwood addressing him with such respect.

Legolas watched as the boy smiled, eyes sparkling a bit, before turning them to the man before them.

Draco took a deep breath. He needed to address this.

"We all need to calm down." He said, eyes stopping at Boromir and the dwarfs. "Tensions are high, and that is understandable given the subject matter. But if we are to actually get anything done, we must keep our heads clear, and be civil," Draco swirved his gaze to the man boromir once more. "And not deal out insults. Think clearly, and rationally. Boromir," Draco said, walking towards the man, the man gazed up eyes wide and shocked. "I get that your kingdom is in a bad spot right now, but..." Draco tilted his head, keeping eye contact. "That is no reason to come here, and proceed to douse another with crude words, and fighting statements. You do not know what has happened to him, and therefore you cannot judge him. I am sure, no matter how justified he is, he has his own reasons for not rising to the throne and leaving it to others. Once more, do not allow your desire to prove yourself cloud your judgment. It will do more harm than good later on. This ring," Draco said, gazing towards it. "Is a product of evil. Evil begats evil, you may truly have good intentions, but in the long run, those pure intentions will be twisted and turned, as the evil slowly consumes your entire being. This is what evil does, and what it will always do. So do not allow yourself to be tempted by it's lust." Draco sat himself down, after receiving a weak ok from the male before him. Draco, relatively satisfied waited for the next chaotic moment, as he was certain there would be another. For now, he managed to get everyone on an even ground, by reminding them of what they were brought here to do. But he knew that this would not last long.

The elves, were looking at Draco with curiosity. Legolas could not fault them for that. He spoke as though he held a form of understanding, weaving his words prettily so that everyone fell victim to his soothing aura. He supposed it helped he had that feel of someone who was so young, and yet felt too much. There was something about him that made others want to listen to him. He seemed very much elvish in nature, and Legolas could not help but wonder at that. He had conducted himself in a way very few elves were capable of, managing to take control of the stage, and wind himself until all previous anger was gone, and everyone was level-headed. The closest thing he had seen similarly was his father, Thranduil, and his conversations with the lawless Dwarves. He most certainly would be keeping a close eye on this one.