Lothloríen

Though Draco had not known what LothLorien was, he could definitely make a few educated guesses on the place. One, being that it was likely elvish territory. That was based on the fact that it was in the middle of the forest, as well as just how excited Legolas seemed to get at the prospect, and how dreadful Gimli got at the same. It turned out, however, despite the evlish or otherwise, presence, it was not too far from where the mines were. Something that Draco was certain was quite to the dismay of the Dwarves and Elves alike. Though it was far enough that it probably would not be too much an issue. 

It was beautiful. Once they finally got to the elvish wood, Draco found himself in awe of the surroundings. Everything was so...beautiful and clear. It had been a long time since he had been able to wander the woods, and Draco could feel himself calming and settling just as he did so, merely walking among the trees. It was wonderfully calming. He had to admit that it was quite nice. More then just the beauty, Draco felt that he would think it was beautiful just for the fact that he was able to wander around, and calm his nerves slightly. So far, though he had not seen too much of the wooded lands, that was all Draco was capable of saying if he were asked to put his description in words, and as he looked around in awe he could find that there was little that could fully describe it. The air outside smelt crisp and clear, and he loved the way the trees swayed on the wind, singing their sing. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sounds, and the breeze.

That was, until Gimli's brash and crass voice once more reached his ears. He inwardly cried out in annoyance once he actually bothered to try and make out what it was that he was speaking. Gimli, as per usual, was being loud and annoying and continuously complaining about the fact that they were in the territory of the elves. He snapped his eyes open, frustration flooding his system faster then he would have thought possible. He may not have the detest of Gimli as most elves seem to have, but he could say that the dwarf was annoying, and far too Gryffindorian for his taste. It annoyed him, greatly. 

"Gimli!" Draco hissed, eyes flashing with anger. It was heard over the sing of the trees, and the rest of the company looked back in surprise at the sound coming from the normally timid and quiet boy. "Shut. Up." He venomously ordered the dwarf. "I have a brilinat thought that just occurred to me. Wonderful idea, why not go on and on about how much you dislike elves within their lands. Loudly and as though you were proclaiming it to all nations." Draco heaved, breath angry. Gimli opened his mouth, readying a retort which Draco swiftly cut off. "Your voice is grating on my nerves, Dwarf." He seethed. " And I am getting tired of your constant proclamation that elves are little better than the worst of humans because of some slight that your generation does not even remember, told second and third handed, hundreds of years ago. From your own behavior and actions I can tell why the Elves would dislike dwarves do much."

 Gimli's eyes burned in anger. Desperate to retort, and yet unable to do so at the same time. He was utterly lost for words on the subject. Draco had never yelled. In fact, a majority of the time his voice was scarcely able to be heard above the sounds about them, and often you had to carefully pay attention to everything that was coming from the other otherwise you would miss what was being said. Legolas...was nervous. It was not just that the other finally raised his voice against the Dwarf, something that he had been longing to do, and yet had not, it was that he could sense the rising tidal wave of fury which was crashing over him. The other boy was seeming to loom over Gimli, staying exactly where he was, and yet his presence flooded the area about them, weighing on everyone around them. His eyes were cold as ice and sharp as daggers, and his voice, barely much louder then before, though loud for him, was soft and yet had such a sharp edge it was slicing through the air. Gimli, though he wished that he could retort, before the dwarf could say anything, having opened his mouth to speak, Draco practically hissed his response, sounding more reptilian then human.

  "I do not want to hear anything from you!" Legolas stood where he was, watching the scene unfold. He could feel the anger, the rage emitting from this boy. All of the pent up emotions finally emerging. "You never met an Elf yet you judge them for behaviors you were not even thought of to see. You have but one side of a story, and your bias is so disgustingly obvious it makes me nauseous. Have you ever thought that maybe, you should ask an elf what happened? No. Have you ever thought maybe the stories of your ancestors were exaggerated, or misspoke from hundreds of tellings, failing memories, and anger? No. You are a disgrace, and I am sick of your prejudicial actions. So shut up, or allow me to shut you up, because I definitely will have no objections." Legolas noticed the glowing emerald fingertips of the boy and swiftly moved forwards. 

He gripped Draco by the shoulder, fingers digging into the cloth, the grasp tight enough to prick the youth's skin. Draco looked back eyes still fuming, partially glittering with specks of emerald, highlighting the loss of his composure. "I think you have chastised the creature enough." Legolas said softly in elvish. Draco was still having difficulty breathing, his anger suffocating him. "Calm down," Legolas said softly, once more having slipped into Elvish without quite realizing it, though from seeing the widened eyes of Aragorn he noticed his slip up, but did nothing to correct it, keeping most of his attention on the boy before him. Draco slowly breathed, closing his eyes, following Legolas' guidance to calm, and yet, feeling unable to quite make it to that point as his anger consumed him. He turned into the prince, and gripped the Woodland Elf desperately. Legolas made no move to throw him off, but rather, wrapped his arms around the delicate teen. 

"I think you may have traumatized the creature." An amused voice said, appearing suddenly besides the group, along with several others. 

"I apologize for my lack of control, My Prince," Draco whispered in Legolas' ear . Legolas merely chuckled.

"He deserved it." Legolas admitted , turning Draco around, and embracing him from behind. He turned his gaze to Haldir, who was looking at him in thoughtful contemplation. "Haldir, it is good to see you," he says in lue of answering Haldir's unspoken question.

"The Lady Galadreal is expecting you all, Celeborn would like to speak with you, Your Highness." Legolas sighed, barely audible but nodded all the same.

"I shall speak with him soon after the others settle."