Brash Idiotic Dwarves

Draco had managed to successfully get everyone to somewhat think straight. It was not easily done either. The amount of hostility that everyone held towards one another was appalling, but there was not much that he could do about it. the most he could do was talk sense into everyone else, but that only worked as long as they were willing to see sense, and alas, not everyone there was. It was incredibly frustrating, trying to convince short-tempered dwarves, and brash men to calm their bloody arses down so that everyone could talk this out. Situations like this were tense already, and Draco knew that it would be more so with the frightening hostility each race held towards the other.

"We must destroy the ring. Only then can the evil that Sauron has wrought be undone." Draco closed his eyes and then rolled them under his eyelids. The hell? Of course, did this man take people for fools? What kind of moron would think that it would be a good idea to let this evil contraption stay on the plane of existence. Draco glanced at Boromir, okay, maybe that questioned was answered in and of itself. Draco sighed. It seemed as though he was going to be gong on some type of jovial death like adventure, to defeat another dark lord, and another evil person that just so happened to waltz right on in his life. Even on a different world he cannot catch a break. Thsi was aggravating But the alternative was allowing this dark lord or whatever, to live on, survive, and continue wrecking havoc upon innocent people. Now, Draco may be a Slytherin, and more than willing to allow these peopole to stew in the trouble that they caused, but he was also not an idiot like Gryffindors, and was aware of the fact that, given the mutual hostility that both the Elves and Dwarves held towards the Humans in the area, it was likely the human race's fault, or someone from the human race was at fault, for this ring or whatever currently being here today and spreading evil all over the land. As such, it implied that both the Dwarfs and the Elves were, perhaps not totally innocent in the matter, but certainly they were not to be blamed for this matter. As well as the humans. The entire race of humans did not ask to be utterly damned by one idiotic mortal that decided he knew better than anyone else.

Draco was confused how anyone could stand that stupid ring though. The sheer darkness radiating outwards from the golden band was enough to disarm anyone with common sense. Draco wanted to use serpents flame to destroy the bloody thing. Unfortunately that would probably set the entire building and following forest on fire, and he doubted a place like this had a local fire department. So, he figured, what the hell. He was going to have to live here, for the foreseeable future at the least, he could at lease ensure that he did not get enslaved by another powerful dark lord obsessed with ruling the world whilst he was at it.

Draco was knocked out of his thoughts when one of the Dwarves stood up. Draco's eyes widened slightly. Crap. Another brash bull-headed idiot. Before he could even open his mouth, the moron had swung his iron made axe at the ring, which proceeded to shatter his weapon into about a billion pieces of metal. Draco felt a piercing pain fly through his temple and down his spine. His mouth opened, a scream stuck lodged in his throat, body paralyzed as tormenting pain almost as bad as a cruciatus curse flew through his entire body sending his nerve endings on fire. Seconds later it past, and Draco was able to breath, slightly panting, taking in huge gulps of air discreetly, not wishing to bring too much attention on just how deeply he was affected. He was not the only one that was affected by the little dwarfs attempt at destruction, however. He did notice that Elrond, Legolas, and the rest of the elves, as well as the little creature that had brought the ring in the first place were also affected. At least he was not alone in feeling the torment that the idiot had caused.

Legolas had glanced over at the young elfling besides him. He noticed his tense posture, knuckles white, face pale, pupil dilated, hands clammy and shaking somewhat, breath quick and harsh as he tried to steady himself. Legolas was not surprised that he, and the other elves were affected at the dwarf's attempt to destroy the one ring, however, the shock did come that this strange boy was affected, not to mention how badly he was affected. It was slightly concerning, though he had to admit, the boy's capacity to quickly stabilize himself, as well as keep most others from noticing that he was so severely affected was admirable. He had noticed that Gandalf was another that had taken note of the child's reaction, but the boy commented nothing on it. Once the boy was once more steady and had evened himself out, he glanced at the ring.

"I doubt..." The boy started, once more speaking aloud. "That simply swinging an axe at the bloody thing is going to help matters. If that were the case, the ring would have been destroy long before now. Clearly it has not. And do you really think that a dark lord, who almost succeeded in taking over this world, not to mention in swindling men to his side, as well as various other races, is going to allow his most dangerous, and important weapon, an extention of his very soul, and magic, to be destroyed by idiotically swinging a bloody weapon at it? No, he is a bit more intelligent than that. If he is as smart as I have been led to believe, given this...historical background of his...there is one, maybe two things in the world, capable of actually destroying this ring, forever. Nothing other than that one or possibly two things is going to be able to destroy it. No matter how well a man made it, how sturdy a dwarf forged it, how much magic was intertwined with it, how pure the light crafted it, or how deadly an elf made it. It simply will not work. I doubt even dragon's fire would be able to adaquately destroy this weapon. So, please, allow Lord Elrond to finish speaking before you do something worse next time." Legolas was in awe at the boy. He had managed to all at once, insult every races' weapon building capabilities, by using what each races' weapon was known best for, or what each race prided their weapons in being, explain why those weapons would be deemed useless, understand the depth of character of the dark lord, and then comment on the dwarf's brash actions, and reprimand them. It was amazing. Something very few would manage to achieve, or even dare. He had to say, this boy was becoming more and more interesting.