Igloos

Always wanted to do a oneshot book! Obvs will still be doing my other book but I thought I'd try this out. Leave some suggestions!!

"Mummy! Daddy!" The two kids shouted jumping on their parents bed.

Jughead groaned and rolled over and Betty sat up slightly.

"It's snowing!!!" Kyle shouted.

"Kyle sweetie, it's a bit early." Betty spoke sitting up fully.

"But we wanna go outside!" Ellie complained.

"Okay, but we have to have some breakfast and wrap up warm." Betty gave in and stood up.

"Daddy! Wake up" Kyle said climbing to his side of the bed.

"5 more minutes" he groaned.

"Come on kids, we will have breakfast and then wake daddy up" Betty said and took both their tiny hands walking them down the stairs.

They sat at the table and ate their pancakes in silence. Betty finished and left them to keep eating, walking upstairs to wake her husband.

Betty's POV

"Juggie, wake up" I whispered peppering his face in kisses.

"Morning honey" he said sitting up and pulling me down on the bed with him making me shriek with laughter.

"Jughead!"

"I couldn't help myself" he said smugly before kissing my lips.

"The kids want to play in the snow" I said running my hand through his hair.

"Okay, okay I'm getting up" he sighed kissing my cheek.

*10 minutes later*

"Okay, ready to make an igloo?" Juggie asked the kids. They both nodded in excitement and walked outside.

I decided to bake some cookies and brownies for later.

*1 hour later*

"Mummy! Come look!" Ellie squealed walking inside.

"I'm coming" I spoke. I put my coat, boots and hat on before walking to the end of the garden. Stood before me was a huge igloo with Kyle sat inside.

This is so good!" I said smiling. Jughead climbed out and grinned at me.

"Come on you two. Get inside and I'll take a picture" Jughead said standing next to me. The kids climbed in eagerly and sat together whilst he took a few pictures before wrapping his arms around me from behind. I leant against him and rested my head on his chest whilst Kyle and Ellie played in the igloo.

"You're all snowy and cold" I said brushing his arms off.

"You're warming me up" he laughed.

"Snowball fight" Ellie squealed.

"Be careful" I assured watching the kids start to throw snowballs at eachother.

"They'll be fine" Jug reassured me, rubbing my shoulders.

"I don't want them to ever grow up" I sighed.

"And that's why I'm going to make the most of this." he said. "Watch out kids!" Jughead spoke and joined in their battle.

I laughed and watched the most important people in my life running round the garden. Ellie used me as a shield at one point so I got hit by 3 snowballs.

"You're getting it now Jones!" I shouted and threw a snowball at Jug. He ran at me making us fall onto the snow laughing.

"Jug it's cold down here" I squealed trying to stand up but he pulled me back down. I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I love you" he said gazing into my eyes.

"I love you too" I said sweetly staring back at him.