Video games

Jugheads POV
Veronica, Josie, Cheryl and Betty had gone out shopping for the day so I invited Archie, Fangs and Sweetpea round ours.

After 3 hours of gaming Betty walked through the door.

"Hey Arch, Fangs, Sweets. We finished early, I won't interrupt though" she said pecking my lips before taking her shopping upstairs to our bedroom.

Betty's POV

I put my new clothes away and everything else before going back downstairs to get something to eat. I grabbed a bag of Doritos before walking past the guys. I paused and turned around.

"Mind if I have a go?" I asked.

"Seriously? Betty you don't even know the controls" Archie laughed.

"I'm sure I can figure it out" I shrugged.

"Come on then" Jughead spoke. I sat on his lap and put my Doritos next to us which he started eating. I took the controller from his hand and tried my best.

They all cheered making me confused.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You just blew Archie's head off" Fangs spoke laughing at the look on Archie's face.

"See, I can figure it out" I bragged.

"Don't think you guys are getting away from me" I said before continuing the game. I ended up winning with the most kills and Sweetpea looked annoyed because I shot him straight away.

"That's my girl" Jughead said and pecked my lips.

"Seriously? That's all I get?" I asked pouting on purpose. He smirked and pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss.

"Okay you two, I don't want to watch my best friends making out" Archie interrupted. I pulled away and giggled.

"Come on Arch. We're not teenagers anymore" I laughed.

"Right I'll leave you guys to it. I'm sure Archie will do better now" I said laughing and getting off Jugheads lap. I took my Doritos back and sighed.

"Jug! You ate half the bag!"

"Sorry babe" he spoke sheepishly. I sighed and pecked his lips before walking back upstairs.

Jugheads POV

"Okay I'm sick of Archie winning. Get Betty" Sweetpea sighed throwing his arms in the air.

"I just heard my name" Betty spoke popping her head round the door.

"Please take a controller and wipe that smug look off of your best friends face" Fangs begged, making me laugh.

"Alright Jones, move over" Betty spoke. I laughed and passed her my controller. She sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist as she and Archie began to play the game.

30 minutes later and she had one against him 3 times.

"I give up!" Archie complained making Betty giggled. I was resting my head on her back and jerked it up.

"You're unbeatable" I whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek.