Doodle

A/N requested by sprousediits hope you like it❤️❤️❤️

Bettys POV

"I'll meet you after practice, I've got to write a new article" Jughead spoke.

"Okay" I spoke and leaned up, kissing his lips before going into the gym.

"Betty, get changed and ready. We've got to practice your big lift for the pep rally" Cheryl spoke.

"Will do Cher"

I walked out of the changing rooms to see Archie and Veronica basically eating eachother.

"Okay Archie, you can stop eating my best friend now" I said standing in front of them with crossed arms.

"Your coach needs you for your meeting anyway" I sighed and he nodded before running off to the other side of the gym where his teammates were.

"V, Cheryl wants us to go over the lift"

Cheryl's POV

"5 6 7 8" I called and the girls started the routine.

"Good Veronica" I nodded making her smile.

"Get ready for the lift girls" I warned. They got into formation and threw Betty in the air. They got ready to catch her but when she came back down one of the girls lost balance and fell. Betty fell to the ground hitting it harshly.

"B!" I heard Veronica call. I turned the music off before rushing over and kneeling down in front of Betty who was sat with her legs out.

"Betty, what happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Someone lost balance, but it's fine Cher. I'll be okay" she spoke.

"No, I'm not risking it. Your leg looks terrible" I sighed.

Jughead's POV

"Jug, it's Betty. She's hurt her leg" Archie spoke running in. I stood up and walked down the halls with him before making my way to the gym and over to my girlfriend.

"Betts... It looks pretty swollen" I said examining her leg.

"I'm fine" she groaned.

"Can you try and stand?" I said just to prove my point. She nodded and pulled herself up and screeched in pain before falling back to the ground.

"That didn't sound fine" Veronica spoke.

"I'm sorry Betty but you can't perform if your leg is hurt. I don't want you to make it worse." Cheryl said.

"Cher please. We've been working on this for months, I don't want to let you all down" Betty pleaded.

"You're not letting anyone down. We'll find a replacement and when your leg is better you can come back and do the next rally, I promise" Cheryl confirmed.

"Come on, let's get you to the hospital" I spoke.

"Uh no. I hate hospitals, they creep me out"

"Well unfortunately you have no choice" I chuckled and picked her up bridal style. She sighed and snuggled her head into my chest as I walked out of the school. We got into Archie's truck that he lent me the keys to and drove off to get her leg checked out. I'm pretty sure it's broken, if not sprained. 

Betty's POV

We got back from the doctors and Jughead took my crutches before helping me lay on the sofa. My leg was broken, due to my awful luck.