Shoot

A/N requested by floralemi hope you all enjoy💗💗💗

Betty's POV

"Jug...please" I whispered.

"Betty we can't keep doing this" he sighed.

"Doing what? What exactly are we doing, cause I thought we loved eachother" I spoke angrily.

"We can't keep pretending it's going to work out. I need you to leave" Jughead spoke.

"No...I don't believe you. Juggie please" I begged holding the lapels of his jacket.

Jughead's POV

Hearing how upset she was just made it worse. The nickname caught me and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"I don't want to be with you. I don't even want to see you. Just get out" I spoke sternly no matter how much it hurt. God I wanted to wrap her in my arms and kiss her until she felt better.

"Why are you doing this?" she sobbed.

"Give up Betty. I don't want you" I spoke making her take a step back.

"You're a real piece of work Jughead Jones. You think you can drop me like that? Fuck you" she shouted and ran out. I threw my beanie across the room and fell to the floor. It physically pained my whole body to watch her leave.

"I did it" I choked out.

"Good, stay away from her"

"Fine, but this means it's over right? You stay away from her and you stay away from my family"

"I will keep my word as long as you keep yours" they spoke and I hung up. It was simple, stay away, no contact and no explanation.

Betty's POV

I stopped on a park bench and buried my face in my hands crying. Was it really that hard to love me? Was I really that bad? Did he ever feel anything for me? Was there someone else?

"Hey, hey you okay?" I heard a voice. I looked up to see a blonde woman who looked in her late 30s. She was wearing a leather jacket and all black clothing.

"What's happened?" she asked sitting next to me. I wiped my tears and smiled at her consideration.

"Sorry, I...I uh. My boyfriend just broke up with me" I spoke.

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry" she spoke and hugged me.

"What's your name honey?" she asked.

"Betty Cooper"

"Hi Betty, I'm Penny. Now let me take you back to my bar, you will freeze"

"Uh, I don't really know you"

"Ah yes that's awkward. Do you know the Whyte Wrym?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's my boyfriend's- I mean ex boyfriends bar" I sobbed.

"Not anymore. He sold it a few weeks back. Come on" she spoke.

We spent the night talking at her bar and I explained what had happened. I really liked Penny, she was kind and caring and even told me I could stay at the bar. She said she knew my mum from way back and offered for me to join her gang, the ghoulies. I'm considering it, it would be nice to have a proper family.

1 month later

Jughead's POV

"Jug, have you heard the news?" Sweetpea spoke as him, Fangs and Toni stormed up to me.