Caught

A/N suggested by floralemi sorry it took so long to upload, I had a few days off of writing as it was my last week before half term and I had a lot of assessments. I have two weeks off now so bring in those suggestions. I'd love some suggestions where the two are older and have a family oneshots. Open to anything though 💗💗

Jugheads POV

"I'm going to have to cut this short. I've been called out for a break in" my dad spoke to the serpents. We'd been training all morning to help him as a sheriff.

"Let us come with you" Fangs suggested.

"You're not ready yet" he spoke.

"Dad, this is the perfect opportunity for us to test our abilities. We will stick to your rules" I promised. He sighed, contemplating it.

"Fine, but you follow my every order" he spoke.

Betty's POV

"Cher, I need you to keep going to the farm"

"Betty I'm not going to be involved myself in your little scheme anymore"

"Cheryl, I don't have a choice. They don't trust me"

"And rightly so, Eddie is only trying to help people and you talk bad of him" she sighed.

"Eddie?"

"He said I could call him that" she smiled with a sense of pride.

"Cheryl please"

"No, I love the farm. They make me feel wanted and loved, you will have to do this alone cousin" she spoke before standing up and walking away in her bright red heels. I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face. If you want something done right, you've gotta do it yourself.

30 minutes before FP is called out

It was dark outside as I stepped out of the car, a chill sent shivers down my body as I walked up to the old building. I creeped around the back, knowing my way through from when I was at the sisters. Grabbing the gate leaver I walked through and creeped down to the cellar door. As I tugged at it I heard alarms go off sending me into panic, they had put a system on the doors. My eyes darted around as I rushed back up the stairs and ran as fast as I could but tripped over my own feet. I fell face flat on the concrete and winced in pain as I heard shouts.

"Call the police" I heard a familiar voice of the devil's daughter Evelyn Evernever. Picking my self up off the ground, I was grabbed and brought inside a room where I was told to stay by someone. They locked the doors and I looked around the empty room. I was screwed, my mum would find out and she would freak. Not that I had seen her in weeks, now she's living here.

Jugheads POV

We arrived at the farms new residence and were told there was an attempted break in.

"Okay, I'll take them in for questioning. Jughead come with me" dad spoke beckoning me over. I nodded and jogged up the stairs and walked into the building after him. He took out the keys and unlocked the door to reveal... Betty.

"Betts?" I asked with a furrowed brow.

"Jug!" she smiled in relief and jumped up hugging me tightly. I kissed her hair and stroked her back as my dad stood their confused. We pulled apart and she sat back down, we sat opposite her at the large desk.

"Betty, why did you break in?" dad asked.

"I needed to see what was in that room" she said angrily.