Lucky

"I miss you" the blonde spoke through the phone.

"Me too Betts. I hate this" Jughead sighed. The two had been apart for months, both at different colleges and it was killing them.

"Why can't you facetime? I want to see you" she questioned. They had facetimed every single evening since parting and for some reason today it wasn't possible.

"I'm sorting out my dorm room so you wouldn't be able to see me anyway. I'm all over the place" he excused. She nodded and continued there conversation.

Three hours into the call he finally arrived at Betty's college. The nerves were building up inside him but he was also excited for her reaction.

"Juggie? You still there?" she asked as he had stopped talking.

"Yeah, yeah I'm still here" he assured.

"Jug what's wrong? You seem really distracted" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing Betts. I'm just tired that's all, in fact I should probably get an early night sleep. Are you okay if I go?" he tried to excuse so he could end the call.

"Oh.....yeah okay" she replied sadly.

"Sorry gorgeous" he consoled, knowing that soon she would be happier than ever.

"No, no it's okay. Get some sleep" she smiled. They ended the conversation before he hung up and got out of the car. Fortunately Cheryl went to the same college as Betty so Jughead had planned this week's in advance.

Jug: I'm here

Cheryl: Okay, come to my dorm room. Then we can get you to B's room asap x

Jughead's POV

I read the message before following the directions Cheryl gave me to her room. I knocked on the door and she opened it with a big smile.

"Jughead!" she smiled happily and hugged me quickly before we got further into the room.

"Okay so I made sure that Betty's roommate left for a few days so you have the place to yourselves. She doesn't suspect anything and she will answer the door because I said I was going to drop by to catch up" she explained.

"Thanks Cheryl" I smiled. She nodded in acceptance and smiled before I left her room swiftly. Now making my way to Betty's room. I knocked on the door lightly and it was opened to reveal my girl in one of my hoodies and some small black shorts. Her eyes grew wide as she saw me.

"Juggie?!" she shouted in shock. I smiled back goofily before she jumped into my arms and hugged me so tight I struggled to breathe.

"Nice to see you too" I chuckled as she clung onto me. She pulled back from my shoulder and stared into my eyes before crashing her soft lips against mine in a messy but passion filled kiss.

"What are you doing here?" she asked breathlessly once we pulled away.

"I finished all my assignments so I have a few days spare. I was thinking I could spend them with my gorgeous girl" I responded making her blush and smile widely.

"I like the sound of that" she whispered before bringing our lips together again, fitting together like two jigsaw pieces.

"Cheryl helped aswell. She made sure your roommate was gone and found a set of days where you weren't busy. Then she made sure you would answer the door by saying she wanted to come and see you" I explained once we sat down on the bed.

"This is perfect Jug" she smiled as a tear streamed down her skin.

"Hey, hey why the tears?" I asked softly as more began to fall.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you so much. It's been difficult" she sniffled. I brought her onto my lap and rubbed her back before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I know Betts" I whispered in response.

"I'm sorry I look like a mess" she sighed, gesturing to her clothes.

"Hey, you still look gorgeous. I love your hoodie, where is it from?" he teased her making her giggle.

"I'm going to have a quick shower" she smiled, standing up from his lap.

"Mind if I join?" he asked smugly.

"If you can catch me" she giggled and ran off.

3rd person

After the long shower Betty got dressed and Jughead was about to when he realised his clothes were in his car.

"Uhh Betts, I have nothing to wear" he noted. All she had to do was pull open a draw and in there were a few of his t-shirts and somehow a pair of jeans.

"You literally have half my wardrobe. I wondered why I needed to buy new clothes" he laughed as he took a top out and went to get changed. For the remainder of the evening, the reunited couple ordered pizza and watched movies whilst cuddled up in Betty's bed. Jughead was in a pair of boxer shorts whilst Betty wore his t-shirt and some underwear.

Jughead looked over at Betty once the movie started to finish and saw that she was fast asleep. He chuckled lightly and turned the TV off. He slowly got out of bed, trying to not wake her, to put the pizza boxes in the bin. I then cleaned the crumbs off of the floor and turned all of the lights off.

"Mhmmmm Juggie? Come back to bed" I heard Betty complain. I walked back over and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Sorry Betts, I was just cleaning up so you didn't have to in the morning" I explained. I got back into bed and she instantly snuggled up to me.

"Goodnight" she whispered.

"Goodnight" I replied, kissing her hair.

*Morning*

I woke up to the sound of the door opening and some random girl trying to creep in...most likely Betty's roommate. She looked over at us and I saw her pulling an awe face before snapping out of it as she saw I was awake.

"Did I wake you? I'm so sorry, I just need to get my charger" she rambled.

"It's okay, you don't need to leave. You had breakfast yet?" he asked, wanting to get along with Betty's friend.

"Nope, I was gonna quickly make something" she smiled.

"No worries. I'll make something for the three of us" I replied, she walked off to the kitchen and I slid out of bed. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt with a flannel wrapped around my waist, leaving Betty to sleep longer.

3rd person

Jughead started frying up some bacon as he spoke to Betty's roommate, Jess.

"So you're the mystery boyfriend?" she asked curiously.

"You've heard about me?" he asked.

"I've heard so much. Trust me, you're all she talks about" Jess laughed. His heart warmed at the knowledge and that's when his girl walked in.

"Jess?" she yawned.

"Hey girl, sorry...I came to get my charger" she apologized.

"No, no it's fine. Morning Juggie" she said as he wrapped his arms around her small waist.

"Morning gorgeous" he whispered and pecked her lips before going back to cooking. The girls sat at the table chatting and laughing together whilst he prepared breakfast.

Betty's POV

"Okay serious question. How did you find himmmm???" Jess whines making me laugh.

"I want a guy and I'm so singleeeeee" she continued.

"Jess stop trying to rush everything! You've got so much more time to find someone. I just found mine early" I smirked as I looked over at my guy.

"Whatever girl, you're so freakin lucky" she sighed.

"I know I am" I giggled. I am the luckiest girl in the world.