Farm

A/N suggested by floralemi sorry it took so long to write! Hope I did the idea justice ❤️❤️

Betty's POV

"Hey Jug, can you call me back?" I asked when I reached voicemail.

*20 minutes later*

"Me again, I need to talk to you"

*10 minutes later*

"Please call me back soon Jug. I need you" I spoke choking back my tears. I was sat in Veronica's room ready to tell her what happened to my mum.

"Right, I need details" Veronica said walking into the room and sat down on the bed with me, passing me a cup of tea.

"So my mum was meant to have this whole 'baptism' thing. It's basically an initiation to the church to be free of your past life. Polly got her to do a full body immersion and she's meant to stay under for like 5 seconds but they held her down. I got there in time and got Polly off of her and saved her." I explained.

"Oh my god B"

"I thought she'd be done with the farm since they basically tried to kill her! But now she's just more into it because she believes she's been cleansed and can start a new life. She's even selling the house" I sighed.

"What? Where are you going to live?"

"I have no idea. I'm screwed" I shivered.

"You're always welcome to stay here. My mum loves you anyway" she spoke.

"Thanks V" I smiled and hugged her.

"Have you spoken to Jughead?" she asked sipping her tea.

"No, I tried but he's not answering my calls"

"When he does bring him over here, I'll call Archie over and we can have a movie and game night like we use to. We all need a break" she sighed.

"Ummmm, won't it be awkward? You and Archie?" I asked confused.

"I thought it would be but we are back to being really good friends. We both knew it was best and are both happy." she smiled.
"Trouble with the speakeasy?" I asked.

"Low on staff. That and daddy is constantly strutting round like he owns the place"

"I'm always happy to take a shift there V." I suggested.

"Really? That would be so helpful."

"Of course. Let me know when and I'll be there" I spoke and then the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it" Veronica spoke.

"Betty! Your boyfriend is here!" she shouted causing me to come downstairs and to the door.

"I'll be in my room, I'll leave you guys to talk" she spoke and rushed off upstairs.

"Sorry I missed your calls, I've been sorting out some serpent stuff" he sighed sitting on the couch with me.

"What's happened now?"

"Lost another 3 serpents. Handed their jackets in this morning" he groaned.

"Why?"

"Griffin's and Gargoyle's. They said they 'only serve one king now' or whatever"

"We'll sort it" I promised and pecked his cheek.

"So what happened with you?" he asked sitting up properly. I sighed before beginning to explain the events with my mum.

Jughead's POV