Roomates

Betty's POV

I walked up to my new 'home' ready to meet my roommate. I opened the door and walked around. It looked pretty good.

"Uh hi?" I heard making me jump. I turned around and a guy was stood in the kitchen area. A very hot guy if I do say so myself.

"Oh...hi! Jughead Jones is it?" I asked.

"That's me. You must be Betty Cooper?" He asked walking towards me. I noticed his eyes roam my body making me blush a little.

"Y..yeah. I guess we're roommates"

"I guess we are. I'm ordering pizza, you want some?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll just have a veggie pizza" I spoke trying to watch my weight. He nodded and ordered it before sitting on the couch.

"You know you can sit down right?" he chuckled seeing that I was just stood there. I mentally hit myself and sat down on the couch.

"So Betty, where are you from?" he asked making conversation.

"Uh, Riverdale. What about you?"

"Never heard of it. I'm from Toledo" he spoke. We made light conversation for ten minutes before the pizza came.

Jugheads POV

I paid the guy and sat back down passing Betty her pizza.

"How much do I owe you?" She asked.

"Nothing"

"No I insist" she said getting up.

"Uh uh, don't take another step. I like to treat friends" I spoke.

"Friends?"

"Well yeah, I'm sure we will be soon enough" I spoke. She nodded and sat back down. We watched TV and then she thanked me and went to her room. I noticed she only ate 2 slices which was pretty odd. I just closed the box and put it in the fridge in case she wanted to finish it another time. I threw my pizza box in the bin and cleared up the kitchen a bit. I heard water running and realised that Betty must be having a shower so I just went to my room.

*Later that night*

Betty's POV

I wiped my tears and walked out of my room to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water only to turn around to see Jughead. I jumped and splashed my water all over me.

"Betty...oh god I'm so sorry" he said.

"It's...it's fine" I said wiping my puffy eyes.

"Have you been crying?" He asked.

"No... I'm just tired. I'm gonna go and change" I mumbled and ran off before he could protest. A few minutes later there was a knock at my door.

"Betty can I come in?" he asked. I looked up from my diary and wiped my tears. I thought if I'd stay quiet he'd think I'm asleep.

"Betty?" he spoke and knocked again.

"Look, I heard you crying so I just came to check if you're okay. I...I can go if you want" he spoke softly. I couldn't help it, I needed support right now. I walked up to the door and opened it throwing myself into his arms, sobbing as I did. God I'm so embarrassed. He tensed up but wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

"Hey, hey hey it's okay. I'm here" he spoke softly. I cried into his shoulder as he moved us over to my bed. We sat down and he brought me onto his lap so I was sat sideways and I buried my face in his neck. He was so warm and loving. Wow Betty, great first impression.