To the end of the world and back

A/N this was requested by RIVERDALE_18 who has been so sweet and supportive! Please go and check out their account and I hope you all enjoy! (Juliet is about 15 in this💗)

The family of four sat around the table like they did every day to eat dinner. However today, Juliet was just pushing her food around the plate whilst her head rested on her hand that was clenched into a fist. Betty and Jughead gave eachother a concerned look before going back to there meal.

"M..m..mumma!" Jack called out before he started to cry. Betty rushed over and took him out of his highchair and rocked him in her arms.

"Can someone just shut him up?" Juliet complained angrily but Jack only continued to cry more. Jughead looked across at his daughter worriedly, knowing something was up.

"Juliet, he's a baby. He's going to cry so enough with the attitude" Betty scoffed as she took Jack into the other room to calm him down. That left Jughead and Juliet sat eating there food in silence.

"I'm not doing this" she spoke and dropped her fork to the plate before rushing upstairs. Jughead sighed and cleared the table of everyone's plates before turning on the dishwasher and going to find Betty. He found her sat in the living room breastfeeding Jack and humming a beautiful tune to him.

"Hey honey" he spoke softly.

"Hey, was that Juliet running upstairs?" she asked as Jughead sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and stroking his son's head.

"Yeah. She ran out and up to her room. I'm going to give her some space to calm down and then I'll go and see her" he explained further.

Jughead's POV

After a while I left Betty playing peekaboo with Jack to go and see Juliet. I knocked lightly on the door, hearing her light sniffs.

"Jules? Can I come in?" I asked softly.

"Yeah" she spoke. I opened the door to find her sat on her bed with red rimmed eyes and a pale face.

"Hey darling. You okay?" I asked although it was obvious she wasn't.

"Totally dad" she said sarcastically.

"You wanna talk?" I questioned.

"This is more of a mum conversation. Unless you wanna hear about boyfriend troubles" she laughed sadly. Anger boiled in the pit of my stomach.

"I swear to god if he-"

"There it is! Dad, I don't need you to threaten every jerk in my school" she rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but come on. Talk to me" I suggested sitting on the end of her bed.

"Okay so you know Jake?"

"Yeah, your boyfriend who is petrified of me" I smirked making her laugh.

"Yeah him, well it's ex now. He's met this other girl, Freya. She's pretty and smart and funny and basically my opposite. She's in a few of my classes and I always see them together now. He kept ditching me and today he ended things with me. Probably to date her" she blurted out sadly. I tried to keep the anger at bay as I consoled my heartbroken daughter.

"Juliet, how can she be your opposite? You're intelligent, you're funny, caring, kind, and you're my gorgeous little girl. If he can't see that he's blind as a bat! He's just one of the many guys that will let you down at some point but...I promise you you'll find the right guy soon enough"

"But you and mum found eachother so easy. I don't get it" she whined.

"Yeah okay, we were lucky but it sure wasn't easy. We went through hell and back just to make it back to eachother in the end. No real relationship will ever be easy, that's just not how it works" I comforted.

"Thanks dad. Though I can't believe I'm crying over him" she sniffed.

"It's a waste of time Jules. How about we go get some Pop's milkshakes and a burger since you didn't eat your food. Plus Pop's is the best comfort food according to your mum. I have to say I agree" I suggested. She leant forward and wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"That sounds perfect" she agreed. Jogging down the stairs, we started to plan our orders. I entered the lounge to ask Betty what she wanted.

"I'll have a vanilla milksake, burger and fries please" she smiled.

"How's Jules?" she asked worriedly.

"Boy troubles. I'll explain it properly when I get back" I promised and walked out, grabbing my shoes and leaving with Juliet.

Juliet's POV

"What can I get for you kiddo?" Pop asked me whilst ruffling my hair.

"My usual please" I smiled. I've always adored Pop, he's just so nice and welcoming. Dad ordered the rest of the food and we only had to wait a few minutes before we were given it.

"Thanks Pop! See you around!" I said and waved at him. He waved back and went back into the kitchen.

We got home and handed out each food item to the right person, sitting on the couches this time. Mum put Jack in his bouncer so she could eat. I finished my food and picked Jack up, playing his current favourite game- peekaboo- with him. I looked up and saw dad wrap his arms around mum as she cuddled into his side. He pressed a kiss against her cheek and her whole face lit up. I could only dream to have a relationship like that. I'm so lucky to have parents that love eachother to the end of the world and back. I'm so lucky that they love me to the end of the world and back.