Bullet

He fired the machinery right to her heart. She felt her world stop at that very moment only to be interrupted by the forceful push out of the way. She was thrown into Sweetpea's arms and his eyes widened at the sight before him.

"Betty..." He spoke. Betty came back into focus and turned around to see her fiance led on the floor.

"No..." She pulled away from Sweetpea and ran to Jughead.

"No, no, no, no" she screamed.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! GET HELP!" she screamed sobbing. Cheryl jumped into action and ran to call an ambulance.

"Jughead" she said holding his cheek. She looked up and the devil himself was stood there. Her blood boiled at the sight of Malachi. He was frozen still holding the gun with a shocked look on his face.

"I'm gonna kill you" Sweetpea said to him.

"You move a muscle and I'll kill you with my bare hands. Now go down to the basement" Sweetpea shouted at him. Malachi did as he was told and walked down to the dark, cold basement.

"I'm okay" Jughead whispered. She whipped her head back to him.

"No, no you're not. You don't have to be strong for me Juggie"

"I don't want you to worry about me. I'll be fine" he spoke smiling up at her.

"No, stop it. You've just been shot!" She cried.

"Baby, please don't cry. I love you" he said as his eyes flickered.

"Jug?"

"No, Jug"

"No, don't do this to me" she sobbed.

"DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME"

"Juggie....pl...ple...please..." She sobbed her voice breaking.

The paramedics rushed in taking him away from her touch and onto the stretcher. She kneeled there in the pool of blood just sobbing and staring at the wall.

"Betty! Betty?" Toni said trying to snap her out of it.

"I...I can't do this anymore" she choked.

I woke up gasping and clenching my throat. I tried to breathe clearly but it wasn't working.

"Ju...j..jug" I was trying to call to him as he was downstairs but I was too quiet. I decided to stand up and try to get down the stairs to get to him because I genuinely needed someone to help me follow their breathing pattern.

I got to the third step and slipped causing me to fall on my back and slide down three steps, luckily not all the way down. Jughead heard the thud and ran to the stairs.

"Betts" he said climbing up the stairs to my level.

"J..jug I...I. can't" I tried to speak. He knew and nodded taking me back to our bedroom. We spent a few minutes getting my breathing back on track before I drank some water.

"Is your back okay from slipping?"

"It aches" I whined.

"I'll get some ice to put on it" he spoke. He came back with ice wrapped in a towel and applied pressure to my back with it which felt amazing.

"That's so relaxing" I spoke.

"Do you need anything else?" he asked.

"I'm fine" I spoke sipping my water. He held the ice on my back and occasionally pecked my cheek.

"Why did you have an attack?" He asked.

"Nightmare. You were shot" I spoke shivering at the memory.

"Honey nothing's going to happen to me"

"You don't know that" I argued back turning to face him.

"Betty-"

"No Jughead. Don't say you know because you don't. You could get hurt at any point. I get scared every time you go to the bar and come home late, every time the ghoulies attack, every time you go on a serpent hide out. I'm sorry but it's the truth. I get scared, everyone gets scared. I'm just the only one admitting it. And I'm not going to be ashamed of myself for it, it means I care about you and I just want you to be safe."

"I'm sorry for putting you through that. I don't know what I can do" he spoke.

"There's nothing. And that's the worst part" I sighed. We talked for about an hour about how I was feeling and he comforted me throughout. He made me a peppermint tea to help me sleep and sat on the bed with me.

"Juggie?"

"Yeah honey?" He asked looking up from his book.

"Can you give me a massage? You're so good at it" I spoke truthfully. He nodded and told me to sit in front of him. He started to massage my neck and shoulders making me groan. I closed my eyes and let him continue for another twenty minutes....before I felt kisses on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and leant my head back as he trailed them to my neck making me groan.

"Jug..."

"Turn around baby" he growled. I turned around and led down letting him take control. Then we took it further...

A/N just a random oneshot. Yep they took it further, what could that mean?😂😂😉. Leave suggestions for Oneshots!!❤️