Sent away Pt3

Hey FP, how is he?" I asked when he opened the door.

"Better, come on in" he spoke. I walked through the door with Pop's for breakfast.

"I bought you some food" I said and got out his usual order.

"You still remember huh?" he asked.

"Of course. I learnt it off by heart" I giggled making him smile.

"You can go and see him" he spoke. I nodded and took Jugheads food upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door.

"Come in" he called. I opened the door and saw him in bed with the covers half over him so you could see his bare chest.

"I thought you were my dad" he spoke when he saw me.

"I might be able to do a good impression of him but I certainly don't look like him" I laughed making him chuckle.

"Anyways, I bought you breakfast" I spoke handing him the bag.

"You didn't have to"

"I wanted to" I said simply.

"So...you actually have your own bedroom" I spoke.

"Yeah, although I kinda miss my old tin can trailer sometimes" he chuckled. There was an awkward silence for a while and he finished his food before laying back down properly.

"Umm... I'll leave you in peace. See you in school I guess" I said and got up to leave.

"Wait" I heard. I turned around and looked at him confused.

"Stay"

"Jug-"

"Please, just for a few minutes. I'm meant to be getting rest but I can't sleep" he sighed. I nodded and walked back over.

"Can you uhh..." he spoke but I just gave him a look of confusion. He just sighed and held out his arms gesturing for us to cuddle. I smiled and shook my head.

"And I was told you were all badass now" I giggled.

"Shut up" he said smirking. I giggled and got into bed with him, he layed his head on my stomach and I played with his hair; he was asleep in a matter of minutes.

FPs POV

I decided to check in and knocked on the door.

"Come in" Betty whispered. I opened the door and saw Jughead asleep laying his head on Betty's stomach. I smiled and shook my head.

"He's a big softy really" I chuckled.

"Too right."

"Thanks" I spoke.

"For what?" She asked oblivious.

"For coming back into his life. He expected you to hate and ignore him but you've come back and still care and love him"

"Of course I do."

"He's off the rails. I know you can get through to him Betty, you have to. He's smoking, drinking, sleeping around, skipping school and not even coming home at night. The only thing he's doing well at is being serpent king. I don't want him to end up like me" I sighed.

"I'll try FP" she spoke whilst running her hand through his hair.

"Please do. I don't know what else I can do" I sighed. She nodded and I walked out.

Jughead's POV

I opened my eyes to a sensational feeling of Betty running her hand through my hair.