Sleepless nights

Jughead woke up to a crash downstairs and rolled over to see an empty space in the bed where his fiance should be. He quickly got out of bed, getting changed into some joggers and a hoodie, and switched the light on before rushing downstairs.

"Betts?" he whispered, stumbling tiredly through the living room.

"In here" she called from the kitchen. He walked through and found her chucking items out of the cupboards onto the kitchen counter. 

"Baby, it's the middle of the night. What are you looking for?" he complained, rubbing his tired eyes. She huffed and closed the cupboard before leaning against the counter.

"I want something cheesy...from Pops diner" she whined. The knowledge of her pregnancy cravings sank in amd he wrapped his arms around her.

"Do you want me to go and get you something?" he asked. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'll be back soon. Get back in bed" he ordered and pressed a kiss to her lips before grabbing his keys and rushing out of the door. 

Jughead arrived at Pops, it being one of the only 24 hour service places, and rushed into the doors.

"Jughead! How can I help you?" Pop asked, cheery as always.

"Bettys craving your food again. Can I grab two cheeseburgers, 2 fries and a chocolate milkshake" he explained, ordering some for himself.

"Of course you can. You getting any sleep?" Pop asked, chuckling at Jugheads tired state.

"I think you can guess the answer to that" he spoke, rolling his eyes with a smile. After about 10 minutes Pops passed the food over in exchange for Jugheads money.

"Send my wishes to Betty" Pops smiled before Jughead swiftly left in order to get back to his fiance. 

"I got you Pop's finest burgers m'lady" I acted, making her giggle. She sat up in bed and bit into one, closing her eyes as she did. I joined her in bed and ate my own.

"This is what our lives have come to" she chuckled.

"Hey I'm not complaining. If my gorgeous fiance needs a cheeseburger, I'm gonna eat one with her" I grinned, causing her to giggle.

"You're sad" she giggled.

"You love it" I mocked. We finished our food and sat up talking for a bit before laying back down to get some sleep. We both fell asleep pretty quickly, filled with the pleasure of diner food.

My eyes opened again to Betty shuffling uncomfortably and sighed. What now?

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Your daughter won't let me sleep" she whined.

"Let me remind you it's our daughter. You can't blame me" I chuckled before pressing my hand to her bump. She was right though, our baby girl was kicking roughly.

"Ouch. She's not happy" I laughed making Betty frown.

"Try being the one getting kicked" she scoffed.

"We really aren't gonna get any sleep. She's not even here yet and she's keeping us awake" I chuckled and shuffled down to where Betty's bump was.

"Let mummy get some sleep little one. She needs it" I spoke softly, my hand circling her bump as I pressed a kiss to it.

"You're cute" Betty giggled when I looked up. I rolled my eyes and kept in the same position, my arms wrapped around her near her bump.

"Try get some sleep gorgeous" I suggested. She nodded and closed her eyes shortly after. The kicking slowed so I took my hand away and moved myself back up to my pillow and brought Betty close as possible, her back against me as I held a hand against her bump. I tried to get as much sleep as possible, because holy shit I would need it.

A/N: Hey guys! Please leave some oneshot suggestions below! I would really appreciate it💖❤❤