SOQM pt2

A/N part two requested by user44564666

*2 weeks later*

Jugheads POV

I was typing up another chapter of my book when Betty walked into the trailer. She's been staying with me and my dad and avoiding her mum at all costs.

"Hey Jug, I got Pop's" she spoke sitting down on the couch.

"Thanks" I said and pulled out my burger.

We ate and spoke in light conversation before she asked me "Jug, c..can I talk to you?"

"Of course, what is it?" I asked intrigued.

"I feel like I should tell you what happened to me." She said looking down.

"Hey, if it's too soon then don't. You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to" I spoke taking her hands in mine.

"No, no I want to" she spoke. I nodded and kept our hands intertwined for support.

"M..my mum called them and they came to my house. I was dragged away and taken there in some van and then was forced to wear different clothes and was locked in a room." She started. She was about to continue but her breath caught in her throat.

"Hey, take your time" I spoke softly.

"They would inject me every day and then we would all sit in this group and share 'candy'. I refused to have it so they forced my mouth open and shoved it down my throat" she said wincing at the memory. I rubbed my thumb across her palm to soothe her as her face dampened.

"And...and because I wouldn't do as I was told they moved me into a different room. They would beat me at least twice a day and place burn stamps on my side" she quivered pulling up her top slightly to show burns that I hadn't seen yet. I gasped and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Betts...You don't have to tell me anymore" I said not exactly wanting to hear it anymore but she continued.

"I never got a proper meal, just a bar to keep me going. I had to ask for permission to do everything and if I pestered them or talked to much they would hit me. It got so bad that they sent me t..t..to this cellar. It was pitch black and they left me there for three days with no food or water. I had a mattress on the floor that was so thin and the tiniest window that let a peak of light in. I thought I was going to die down there" she said before breaking into a large sob. I was quick to wrap her in my arms, sobbing myself.

"Betts, I'm so so so sorry you went through that. I wish I never left and I got you out sooner. Is there anything else I need to know?" I asked wiping my tears and then her's.

"No there was just a lot more beatings. I didn't want to speak to anyone but you and I thought you had left me behind. I didn't think you were ever going to save me and thought maybe my mum had done something to keep you away. You were the only thing keeping me going" she said leaning into my chest.

"Baby I promise you I won't let her hurt you anymore." I spoke. Just as I said that there was a loud bang on the door making Betty jump. Somebody was continuously knocking on the door.

"ELIZABETH COOPER! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" Alice screamed.

"It's my mum" Betty whispered and started to sob.

"Don't let her take me" she sobbed and at that moment I realised how much she'd been holding in.

"She won't lay a finger on you if I have anything to do with it. Go to my room and I'll get rid of her", I said. She nodded and gave me a kiss on the lips before stumbling off to my room.

I braced myself and opened the door to a furious Alice.

"Give her to me. She's going back to the sisters now" Alice said angrily.

"You aren't going anywhere near her" I said sternly before shutting the door behind me so we were stood outside.

"Do you know what she went through? She's covered in bruises, burns and cuts from that psychotic place!"

"She probably did something to deserve it" she said shrugging.

"Are you joking? She's your own daughter!"

"No! She disobeyed me and was a complete disgrace. I had no choice!"

"You are a sorry excuse of a mother and you completely disgust me. I don't want you anywhere near Betty"

"She's my daughter, I have the right"

"You don't deserve her" I heard. Toni, Sweetpea and my dad had just turned up on their bikes.

"You might wanna leave. You see I can throw a very good punch" Toni spoke smiling slyly at her.

"You are only one person, I have a whole gang" I said crossing my arms.

"I'm a serpent. I have the tattoo" she spoke.

"You don't have the right to say that Alice. You lost that right when you turned your back on us. You don't have the jacket and you broke our rules therefore you aren't a serpent" FP interrupted.

"You earn your way into the serpents. You don't just get to say it" Sweetpea said defensively.

"Get out of my sight" I spoke angrily. She looked around seeing she was outnumbered and basically ran off.

"Thanks guys"

"No problem. What was she here for?" Toni asked.

"Betty" I sighed.

"Don't panic boy. The serpents loyalties lie with you and Betty, they will protect her." my dad assured me.

"We've gotta go see Cher and Fangs at Pop's. Send my love to Betty" Toni said and walked off with Sweetpea.

"I'll leave you to it, look after her" my dad spoke and drove off. I walked back inside and over to my room where Betty was curled up on the bed sobbing.

"Hey, she's gone. She can't hurt you anymore"I said hugging her. She calmed down and wiped her tears smiling at me.

"I love you so much" she said softly.

"I love you too" I said before bringing her into a passionate kiss. I would never let her get hurt again.

A/N hope you enjoyed part two! Comment some suggestions as I'm stuck!❤️❤️