Chapter 27) The Home Game: Evan

Chapter 27

The Home Game: Evan

Ashleys P.O.V

I feel like I'm going to scream!!!!!!!!!!!

Evan was has been gone since Saturday. He has been missing since Monday. It is now Friday.

WHERE THE HECK IS HE?

Without him, Damon and Taylor here, I have had to settle for next best.

Barry Matthews.

He's been trying to get with me since I hit puberty. But I never actually liked him. He was always second to everyone.

"Ashley? Can I go get something to drink?" he asks me.

"How dare you. Can't you see that I'm trying to think? See this is why I never liked you. You are the rudest person ever," I diss him.

"But I just wanted-."

"Did you just interrupt me?! Who do you think you are, hmm?" I retaliate.

"I'm Garry Matthews," he interrupts me again.

"Get out of my house. How do you expect me to like someone who doesn't know what their name is?" I shove him out.

"My name is Garry Matthews," he fights back.

But I shove him out the door and slam it in his face.

"Garry Matthews, you wish."

I miss Evan. He always treated me right.

But then Rachel had to come along, and ruined everything we shared.

The more she was around, the less time we spent together.

She seriously hurt me and Evan didn't stop seeing her.

I love Evan, and now she's gotten him kidnapped. This is all her fault. When she comes back I am going to tear her into pieces.

I had his child. I gave birth to his baby.

Well at least that's what he thinks.

The baby is actually Nick Matson's. But neither of them know. And neither of them need to know.

Our son, John Paul, is the only thing keeping us together. If he finds out that I lied, we will be done.

And I can't let that happen.

*****

Ellens P.O.V

For me Evan being gone.... Doesn't really make a difference in my life. I honestly don't care that he's gone.

The only difference it makes is the fact I have to comfort Ashley.

Me and half the guys on the football team.

I honestly don't see why she cares about him. He cheated on her, how many times. He obviously doesn't want to be with Ash.

Evan has caused my family enough heartache. Him and his messed up problems with Nick.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nick was the one who had Evan, Rachel and Max.

I think Damon and Taylor went to go look for them. But the police said that there was blood on the floor of their house.

The police are trying to retrace their movements, but they can't seem to catch them on camera.

But if I was their kidnapper, I would kill them stone dead.

I've watched a lot of C.S.I so I know how to cover my tracks.

That's why I'm planning on killing Nick.

He killed my sister so I am going to kill him.

I will end Nick Matson. Even if it's the last thing I do.

*****

Serenas P.O.V

I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't stand the pain. I have lost both of my children.

I had three, then two, now none.

Max and Evan could be dead or seriously injured. The police haven't found them.

They are doing a terrible job.  They haven't found anything yet.

Even my mam could do a better job.

Perry Davis (Taylors mam), Francesca Johnson (Damons mam), Lynda and I, have all been comforting each other.

Thank goodness none of them blamed me for any of this.

But none of us have been close enough with our children to know what has happened to them.

Damon and Francesca are the closest, but even she has no clue what has happened to them.

I need my children back. I have been praying every night, hoping that at least one of them will come back but still nothing.

"Just a minute," I yell when I hear the door bell ring.

I walk up to the door and open it. But nobody is there.

Suddenly, I hear a little groan.

"Max."