Chapter 32) Highway To Hell

Chapter 32

Highway To Hell

Rachels P.O.V

#I'm on a highway to hell, highway to hell.#

I love the song. But I never thought that when I would sing it, I would actually mean it.

I have a broken leg and I'm going to go kill someone. At least my crutches are in the back.

Remember those days when I was scared about showing my parents the 'B' I got in my math test.

I've seriously upgraded.

"Evan, I don't think this is a good idea. Why don't we let the police deal with Nick themselves. It's best not to be a murderer," I suggest to him.

"Evan, are you even listening to me?" I ask him after a while of silence.

"Rachel, I won't let anything happen to you. Just do what I say and you'll be fine," he reassures me. "Haven't you heard of 'What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger'?"

"That's exactly what I'm afraid of. What if it does kill me?"

He immediately stops the car. Sending my head flying forwards, smack down on the dashboard.

Good thing the road was empty.

"Rachel, The number one thing I love about you, is the fact that you always look on the positive side. And the one time I need you to be positive is right now!" he yells at me

He loves me? Or things about me

I guess he's right. Kendall's the troublemaker, Lauren's the drama queen, Nicole's the fashionista and I'm the positive one.

"So if you don't want to come, you can get out and walk home," he adds.

"Let's put an end to Nick. Let's follow this highway to hell," I make my decision.

*****

Evans P.O.V

"Should I knock?" Rachel asks me.

"We are going to put an end to someone's life, and you want to knock on door and ask for permission?" I snap at her.

I keep flipping out on her. Maybe it's because of what happened yesterday.

I kissed her and I don't know my place anymore. Is she my girlfriend or my friend?

I tried to kiss her this morning but she just ignored me. So I guess I should just forget about it.

But I don't want to.

"Sorry," she practically whispers.

I put my hand on her cheek and get her to look at me.

"I'm sorry Rachel. I'm sorry I dragged you into this mess and I'm sorry you're still in it. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise," I say quietly.

"Evan, I love you," she tells me softly.

I can't believe she just said that. I can't believe she just told me that she loves me.

"I love you too Rachel."

I pull her to me and I kiss her.

I just kiss her.

Rachel is the first ever person I said I love you to. And I do, love her.

She's smart, funny, sweet, kind spirited, beautiful. All you could ever ask for in a girl.

I love the way smiles at me. And I hate it when she's sad. It makes me feel sad too.

I just want to sort all her problems out and make her happy.

Make her feel the same way I feel when I'm with her. Amazing.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Evan Wilds and his little slut, Rachel Williams," Nick interrupts us, walking from behind us.

"What did you call her?" I grab him by his collar. "I'm not going to let anyone bully my girlfriend, just because he's is in love with me."

I push him back and turn around, only to be left facing nothing.

Where did Rachel go? Did she go inside? Or did Samantha take her?

If she gets hurt, I will kill Nick straight away.

No second chances.