Chapter 36) The Player Boys Game

Chapter 36

The Player Boys Game

Authors note

"Mr Evan Wilds," the principal called out on Evan and Rachel's graduation day.

The room clapped and some of the jokes jeered.

"Finally out of this prison cell," he yelled as he walked off the stage.

"Ms Rachel Williams," the principal called for her.

Everyone clapped but she didn't come up to the stage.

"Rachel Williams," he repeated.

Still no answer.

"#I came in like a wrecking ball,#" she screams coming into the room.

As the song played, she got up and did something she hadn't done in a very long time.

Like 32 chapters ago. (Not including this one.)

She got on the stage and twerked to Miley Cyrus. But this time she wasn't alone.

It was her, Kendall, Nicole, Lauren and Ellen.

All twerking in sync.

Over the past few months, Ellen had become best friends with the girls.

"That's our girlfriends," Taylor and Evan both shouted.

But they were soon escorted off the stage by the teachers.

Rachel sat down beside Evan and tried to hold in her giggles.

"Okay, player boy. I dare you to take off Mr. Duke's toupee," Rachel dared Evan.

Even though they both matured, they still played the player boys game.

Truth or Dare.

As the principal called up the remaining graduating students, Evan got up and pretended to go to the toilet.

He quickly snatched Mr. Duke's toupee. But he noticed and stood up.

So Evan ran like the wind and fled the scene being chased by an angry, bald man.

All the students got up to see the action.

"I'm untouchable now. I don't go to this school anymore!" he shouted back at Mr. Duke running outside.

"But you're not untouchable by me," his mum said, stopping him in his tracks.

"Of course not," he whispered under his breath.

"I win," Rachel boasted.

"You rigged that," he implied.

"It doesn't matter! This year is done with high school! No more bald teachers!" Damon shouted to everyone.

They all screamed and ran in every direction.

"This feels like a High School Musical moment," Nicole said getting into her dad's car.

"We still on for vaca?" Lauren asked, double checking.

"Yeah, vacation in Hawaii then a trip to Rome, the city of love," Evan confirmed their plans.

Rachel and Evan got on his motorbike and drove home.

The rest of the gang shortly left too.

And that's their happy ever after complete.

Or so we thought.

*****

"So we're going to Hawaii first?" the girl in the passenger seat asked.

"Yeah. And they won't expect a thing. Good idea Samantha," the man sitting in the drivers chair complimented her.

"I know. Faking our own deaths is such a genius idea. And that's the reason why I thought of it," Samantha complimented herself.

"The police will be off our case and Evan won't suspect a thing," he said.

"Look Nick, you have good ideas. That plan was all you," Samantha reassured her fiancé.

"But who was the guy in the woods, who tried to kill me?" he asked her not knowing the answer.

"I don't know. Who else was there?" she wondered.

"I don't know. But right now, all that matters is that this isn't the end," Nick told her.

*****

How wrong were Evan and Rachel?

They thought that Nick and Samantha were dead, and look, their nice and healthy.

Well, maybe not nice.

But it was a 'sure thing' that they would never hurt them.

They said that Nick and Sam would never be in their future.

Evan, Rachel, Kendall, Nicole, Lauren, Damon, Taylor and Ellen, all thought that it would never ever happen again.

But as they say:

Never Say Never

They also say the past is history, the future's a mystery and today is a gift, that's why they call it the present.

But for those certain people, the rules are getting bent. Their past is becoming their future.

Today is their gift, but someone's going to take all that away.

But for now, you've just read: The Player Boys Game

                      The End