Chapter 28) The Real Planing Game

Chapter 28

The Real Planing Game

Evans P.O.V

Today is going on forever. When will Friday finally end?

Rachel has lost a lot of blood. I don't think she is going to make it.

She's gonna die, and it's all going to be my fault.

She deserves better. Nick won't take her to a doctor or anything.

"Just a few more hours Rachel. I promise you'll be okay," I whisper in her ear.

"Hamburgers!" she randomly yells at Nick.

"Wow. She is lasting longer than I thought she would," Nick comments on her.

"It's rude to talk about people behind their backs!" she screams.

"Almost dead and still as annoying as ever," he adds.

"Just let her go!!!!! You've tortured me enough!!!!! Just please let her go," I beg him.

"I don't think you should be asking me to let her go. She's already gone," he points to Rachel.

"Rachel. Rachel. Rachel, stay awake. Rachel. Rachel! "She isn't moving. She's hardly breathing. Rachel is burning hot."

"Well I'll leave you to it," Nick gets up and leaves.

"He's gone," I tell her.

"Finally, I was beginning to think we would never get a chance on our own," a burst of relief fills her.

"So, where did the bullet actually hit you?" I ask.

"Thank you Dolce and Gabbana for the belt. Shame a bullet had to go straight through it," Rachel thanks.

"And the blood from the McDonalds ketchup," I laugh.

"I couldn't enjoy my burger properly," she fake sobs.

"I can't believe he didn't notice that our hands were untied," I say undoing the chairs that held us back.

"Good on Max for getting the keys when Jeremiah took him to the toilet," Rachel comments as she gets up.

"Wow, careful on your leg. You did get shot there," I warn her.

"I'll be fine. Let's just get Taylor and Damon and leave. I can't stand no chocolate for much longer. It's killing me."

I check if there is anyone in the hall and I see there isn't.

"Let's go, quickly," I whisper.

"Wait. I can hear Nick and Samantha," Rachel rests her ear on the door.

I gently push her aside, and lock the door so Nick and Samantha can't leave.

"Smart," she whispers as we go look for Damon and Taylor.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asks from behind us.

"Nick, long time, no see," I try to change the ongoing topic.

"The door can unlock from the inside too. You moron," Samantha rolls her eyes.

"Ahhh, Evan help me," Rachel crouches down in pain.

"What's wrong with you?" Nick asks.

"I.... have my period. First day, always the WOOOOOOORST!" she belches.

"Take her to the bathroom," Samantha orders.

"But-," Nick starts. "But nothing," she glares at him with her devilish eyes.

I guess Samantha is the man and woman of their relationship.

I take her to a room further down the corridor. I take her there because I'm pretty sure I heard something coming from there.

"Damon, Taylor," I say in delight.

Something good is finally happening.

We run over to them and untie them.

"Hey, I don't think you're really on your period," Nick shouts to Rachel.

"Period is a bipolar thing," she makes up some excuse.

"Rach, what happened to your leg?" Damon asks her.

"Ahhh, my hair! My hair! My hair! My hair! My hair!" Rachel screams as Samantha grabs her.

But Rachel grabs her back and pushes her away.

Away into the corner of the table.

"Samantha!" Nick shouts just as Samantha falls to the ground with blood poring for her head.

We all take this opportunity to go.

None of us want to be there when Samantha wakes up. Or when Nick catches us.

We just need to go home and go to the hospital.

Rachel isn't well. She may build her walls with stone, but the big bad Nick has given up on huffing and puffing and is now using guns to tear her walls apart.

Sorta sounds like me. I build up walls to keep people out.

To keep Rachel out.

Damon and Taylor too. I don't know who Nick got to stich them, but you can NEVER ever trust him.

I wonder if Max got home safely. If he didn't, I will kill Nick and Samantha with my bare hands.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you're not confused :-).

Sorry my chapters have been off. I've started school again and I've been writing these past few chapters at the last minute.

But tell me what you think. Will everyone make it? Or will they be stopped?

Find out in the next chapter on Monday.

Vote comment and follow

XOXL