Chapter 33) One On One

Chapter 33

One On One

Rachels P.O.V

"What do you want Samantha?" I ask her hoping on my crutches. "Why did you drag me inside?"

"Well I just want to kill you, that's all," she says sweetly.

"You're faker than Ashley. And, I sorta wanna kill you too. I don't really like fat bitches," I comment slyly.

I never took bitch talk from Ashley, so I certainly won't take it from Samantha.

"I don't see that happening anytime soon. You're on crutches, and I'm, well, both my feet are working."

"Listen up Samuel. We're one on one. Just me vs you. So basically me vs a fly," I say.

If you're gonna fight, fight dirty.

So I do. I get close enough to Sam and I punch her in the nose, sending her to the ground.

For a girl who puts up a tough facąde, she really is weak underneath it all.

"You bitch!" she screams running over to me.

I hold one of my crutches out, poking her in the stomach.

But it doesn't do much because she retaliates back.

She punches me in the sending me to the ground in pain. I get up without my crutches and try to walk with my injured leg.

But Samantha uses that advantage to trip me and I fall flat or my face.

"YOU WILL NEVER WIN AGAINST ME!" she screams getting on top of me and pulls at my hair.

I feel like she's about to turn into The Hulk.

I twist and turn to try get her off me but it's no use. This girl is an overweighted demon.

"She might not, but we surely will," Ellen says stepping out of a room in the back.

Me and Samantha turn our heads to face her. To face them.

Out came Kendall, Nicole and Lauren from the same room.

When did they all get her?

"You wanna mess with Rachel, you gonna mess with all of us," Lauren adds walking over to Samantha and me.

But before she can do any damage, Kendall pulls out a gun from her back pocket and shoots Sam.

"That, that is for shooting Taylor. Otherwise known as my boyfriend. Bitch," she snarls at her.

She falls off my back and I stager to the girls. Giving them a huge thank you hug.

"When did Taylor become your boyfriend?" I question her, completely confused.

"Not the time Rach," Nicole points out.

"Five against one? Isn't that a little unfair," Samantha still tries to fight back.

"Psychotic murderer vs sane?" Ellen says before firing two gun shots.

Into her heart.

"Those were for killing my sister and the man I loved," Ellen spits at Samantha.

"Come on, we need to go find Evan," I order.

I walk past Samantha only to realize that no one is following me.

"Rachel, we'll go help Evan. You need to stay here and rest," Kendall informs me.

"I'm not going to let you fight our battles. I am going to help Evan whether you like it or not."

I pick my crutches off the floor and hop out the door.

I love Evan, and loves me to. I don't care what happens to me, I just care that he's safe.

When I get outside, I don't see Evan or Nick. There's not a sound apart from the wind blowing through the trees.

"Guys! Did you by any chance see Evan and Nick?" I call behind me.

They rush outside to where I'm standing, and look upon the empty crime scene.

"I have an idea," Nicole says staring at the ground.

No! Not staring at the ground, staring at footprints.