Chapter 6

You sipped your drink and looked at the newspaper. You sat on a stool and continued read it.

"I thought I'll find you here." Jihyo came in to the pantry.

"What's up?" You asked.

"Nothing. Just want to see you. What are you doing? Aren't you busy?"

"I'm having a rest. My eyes got tired looking at the computer screen for a long time. You don't have any task to do?"

"For now not yet that's why I come to see you. To have a chat. Anyway, congratulations."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "On what occasion do I deserve this congrats?"

"For being Mr. Jeon's secretary for a month. The longest yet. If I'm not mistaken, the longest someone being his secretary was 2 weeks. It's a new record you know."

"Ha...ha..funny. So, you think how long I'll be here?"

"Don't say that. I need you. Please stay." Jihyo pleaded. You smiled.

"I'm just joking okay. Of course I'll try my best to stay." Jihyo quickly hugged You. You hugged her back. You both continued the conversation when suddenly Taehyung came in.

"There you are." Both you and Jihyo looked at Taehyung.

"Are you looking for me Tae-uh sir?" Jihyo quickly said. You lightly smiled. You knew that both of them were hiding their relationship since they don't want any fuss happen in the office because besides Jungkook, Taehyung also popular among the girls. You knew this because Jihyo had told you. Sometimes you listened to Jihyo complaints about Taehyung being too nice to girls. Still their relationship was good as ever because Taehyung exactly knew how to treat Jihyo. How? Only he knows. Other than you only Jungkook and Hyunjoo knew about their relationship.

"Sorry bae I'm not looking for you but Y/n." Both Jihyo and you raised eyebrows. Taehyung nodded smiling.

"What is it Mr. Kim?"

"Actually not me but Jungkook is looking for you. I'm just passing the message since my wonderful secretary also gone from her desk I have to answer the intercom instead of her." Taehyung playfully looked at Jihyo whilst Jihyo face looked a bit red. You smiled and nudged her arm. Jihyo quickly slapped back your arm looking slightly annoyed. You rubbed your arm that felt sting from the slap. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. 'Acting like kids' he thought.

"You should be quick Y/n." Taehyung reminded again while stared at Jihyo. Jihyo looked down felt a little bit embarrassed.

"Oh yes. Thank you sir. I'll go now." You washed your glass then quickly took your steps out of pantry leaving Taehyung and Jihyo behind. Taehyung still had his eyes on Jihyo. He then looked around making sure no one's around and turned to Jihyo.

"And you baby girl. You need to be punished later," Taehyung talked in a low voice but still enough for Jihyo to hear it making Jihyo red face became redder.

--

"You're looking for me sir?" You asked after you came into Jungkook's office. Jungkook looked at you.

"Where are you?" He asked made you shuddered felt a bit guilty. You gulped and calmed yourself before answered.

"I'm in the pantry taking a bit rest sir." Jungkook looked at you and nodded. He continued to speak.

"I need you to come with me. We're going to meet Mr. Wong at the XX Hotel's Cafe for some discussion."

"When is it sir?"

"We have to go now. The appointment is at 3." You looked at your wrist watch. There's still an hour to go.

"I go get ready sir." Jungkook nodded giving permission to you to go.