Chapter 10

Taehyung looked at Jihyo who sat silenced since they're out from Y/n house. They were in the car going to a place he wanted to bring Jihyo to.

"What are you thinking babe?" he asked concerned. Jihyo sighed.

"Nothing. I just thinking that Y/n is such a strong woman." 

"What a coincidence. That was what I said to the boys yesterday." Jihyo looked at Taehyung curious.

"You guys talking about Y/n?" Taehyung nodded.

"Are you talking something bad about her?" Jihyo was getting mad.

"Woah...woah easy there babe. It's just something about her was brought up. Then, I was found out that she was the same age as you and Jungkook but already had a son that she raised by herself. I thought that she is strong to raise her child alone." Taehyung explained.

"Oh yeah. If it was me, I don't know how to handle such situation. She was good in raising Jiwoon. Jiwoon such a nice boy."

"Yeah. I agree. He's cute too. I like to play with him again someday," Taehyung was throwing back to the time he played with Jiwoon while waiting for Jihyo getting ready just now. He really like kids.  Being with Jiwoon, he enjoyed it so much. 

"Seems you enjoy playing with him."

"So much," he grinned.

"You must be can't wait to have your own child then." Jihyo stated.

"Correction. Our own children. But I know you're not ready yet. Don't worry babe, I still can wait till you're ready okay. And by that time, we already married." Taehyung reassured her. Jihyo nodded smiling.

--

Jungkook was on the couch watching some football match whilst Hyunjoo prepared their lunch. He then came to Jungkook brought the plate of sandwiches with him. He put it on the table in front of them and gestured Jungkook to eat.

"Your father called me yesterday." Jungkook still looked to the screen ignored him.

"He asked you to visit him. He miss you so much."

"Really. I don't really care about that old man."

"He cared for you."

"Tsk...I don't think so. He just care about his new family."

"Jungkook. Even though he has new family you're still his son. His only son. You can't ignore him forever. Besides, he changed now. You know that don't you." 

"I know but that doesn't mean I forgive him easily. He hurts us so much. I can't forget what he had done to mother." 

"I know that too Jungkook but please put aside you anger and try to forgive him. Everyone make mistakes Jungkook. Your father did admit his wrongdoings and he tried to change and he did. Just go and see him. It's been a long time you didn't come back home." Jung kook let out a big sigh.

"I don't know hyung. It hurts so much. My heart so wounded that it left a scar that I can't erase."

Hyunjoo patted Jungkook shoulder knowing what Jungkook said has damaged him.

"It's alright if you don't forgive him but please spare a bit time to visit your father. He's getting old. We don't know how much time we have left. Don't regret it later Jungkook."

Jungkook nodded. His eyes still on the screen but his mind was somewhere else.