Chapter 25

You shook your head in disbelief. Why he's here?

You quickly turned and started running. The guy was chasing you and Jihyo was just behind you also running but in confusion. You didn't care with your surrounding but you felt you just needed to go out from there.

"Y/n. Wait. Please stop running." The guy said but it made you fastened your pace. Your high heels didn't help much though. You felt pain while running. You found the door and got through it and locked from the inside. You leaned your back on the door and slowly sat down. You let your breath in and out taking in your energy back. 

"Y/n. I know you're in there. Please open the door." The voice said with slightly knock was heard.

"Go away. I don't want to see you." You said while on the verge of tears.

"Please Y/n. I'm really really sorry for what I've done. Can we talk? Please?"

"There's nothing to talk. Please go."

"Y/n. I beg you. Please come out and talk to me."

"I SAID STOP. GO AWAY."

"She said stop. You heard her. Now, please go before I'd do something to you." You heard another voice from the outside.

"I'll come back to you later Y/n. I need to talk with you." the guy slowly said and you heard his footsteps walking away and you started to cry.

"Y/n. It's me, Jungkook. Please open the door."

"I want to go home." You said. Tears still streamed down on your cheeks.

"I'll send you home. Come out please."

You wiped your tears as you didn't care the look on your face that was now totally smeared. Slowly you opened the door and there was Jungkook stood waiting for you. His face was filled with worried and quickly hold both your shoulders pulled you to him as he hugged you firmly. Both of you were in that stance for a few seconds before you slowly pulled yourself away.

"Can we go now? I don't want to be here anymore."

Jungkook grabbed your hand and took you to his car. He opened the door and let you in. You shoved in and he closed the door then went to the driver seat and got in. He drove the car out of the building. There was only silence through the way back your home. 

You never moved your faced looking out the window meanwhile Jungkook once in a while eyeing you from the corner of his eyes. He really wanted to ask an awfully lot of questions but he knew it was not the right time. He too felt the sudden tension in the air but he just bore with it.

When you arrived, you quickly unbuckled the seatbelt and got out. Jungkook too did the same and followed you from behind. You already lost your energy to stop him so you just let him followed you to your apartment.

Once in front of your door, you stopped and turned to him. He too stopped.

"Thank you for sending me home Jungkook."

"It's my pleasure."

"I know that you want to ask anything and everything but please it's not the right time plus Miyoon is still here."

"Yeah, I know but I'm worried about you."

"I'll be okay. I just want to go to sleep. I'm tired."

"Okay. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me. I give you a day off tomorrow so you can have a rest."

"Thank you so much Jungkook. I'm so sorry for what happened today. All those things were just too overwhelm for me."

"It's okay dear. Go and take a rest."

"Be careful on your way back." Jung kook can't help but chuckled. You still took your time to worry about him.

"I will. Now go. I'll text you tomorrow." Jungkook looked at you walking in and closed the door but you stopped half way holding the door.

"Thank you so much again."

"Don't mention it."

"Goodnight Jungkook."

"Goodnight dear." You finally closed the door and Jungkook walked away. In his head, he was thinking about the guy who chasing you earlier. He wanted to know so much about him. He wanted to find out about him.