Chapter 31

"Do you realize hyung that lately there have been articles about new company emerge?" Jungkook asked Hyunjoo who sat in front of him.

"That company named MYN Corp. Yeah, but I wondered why they disclosed the list of management staff. We don't know who's own it but they are certainly good despite being new."

"Yeah, I find it weird too. Recently we kept hearing the name on every projects we involved in bidding. But, I never met the person in charge. It's kind of mystery."

"Why are you asking this Jungkook?"

"Somehow I felt this MYN Corp is trying to become our new rival."

"Isn't that good? We have more competition." Hyunjoo said raising his brows.

"I know that's good but somehow I don't feel good about it. There's something behind this."

"You're just overthinking it Jungkook. Hope for the better will you?"

"Yeah, maybe it's my imagination."

Hyunjoo looked at Jungkook for a while. "Have you decided when to see your father?"

"Soon, I guess."

---

"Oh, Y/n finally I meet you." You were hugging your brother in tears. You missed him so much that you couldn't hold your tears.

"Oppa, I miss you so much." He rubbed your back to ease your sadness.

"I miss you too my little sister." You didn't care that you stained his shirt with your tears. You just needed to hug him and listened to his voice tried to calm you down made you felt so overwhelm with feelings.

"Hey hey please stop crying. Your face become ugly sis." You chuckled and backed away a bit to slap him on the arm. He brushed his arm to ease his pain after being hit.

"It's hurt."

"Oh, come on oppa. I didn't hit you that hard."

He laughed. He offered you to sit and took out a tissue. He wiped your face but you took the tissue from him and did it yourselves. Seokjin shook his head and smiled with your little behavior.

"It's been so long sis. You look skinnier. Have you eaten well?"

You smiled lightly. "Of course oppa. It's just I was a little bit busy but I do eat well."

Seokjin looked at you with furrowed brows as if he scanned through you to know that you told him the truth. You nodded to him to make him believe on everything you said.

"Oh well but please take care of your health. How about my boy Jiwoon. Is he okay? Did he eat well too? Why didn't you bring him with you? I want to see him."

"Woo woo hold up. Too many questions. But of course, he's fine and a little bit chubbier now. I came straight from the office so I didn't take him with me."

"You're working at Jeon Holdings." He stated. You nodded knowing he knew it from your other brother, Namjoon.

"Namjoon oppa told this to you right?"

"Yeah. He sends his regard. He can't see you. You know, dad kinda have some sort of control over him."

Your smile faded when you heard your father's name. You heaved a sigh. "Is he still the old him?"

Seokjin looked at you with his pity eyes. "Yeah. It's getting worse. He arranged my marriage to the one of his friend's daughter. Oppa refused it though. I want to marry with someone I love."

You smiled. You knew your eldest brother was a rebellious person. He even refused to take over dad's company by taking medical course openly. You also remembered that he always had arguments with dad. Dad of course mad but couldn't do nothing because Seokjin oppa absolutely did what he wanted to. No one can't stop him.

"Do you still live there?"

"No. I moved out after I refused to get married. But, I think Namjoon will have to marry that woman now."

"I bet he will be okay with it."

"True. He already told me about it." Both you and Seokjin sat silenced after he said that.

"I feel sorry to Namjoon oppa. He always take the after effects of what we'd done to dad." 

"Me too, sis. Somehow, that's him. He always care for family first."

"I miss him oppa. I want to see him."

"Maybe next time. Let's pray that we can meet him. Bring Jiwoon along."

"Sure. Namjoon oppa will love Jiwoon dearly."

"Of course."