Chapter 15

Later, you were surprised that Jungkook, Teahyung and Jihyo were came to visit Jiwoon. They even bought toys and fruits for Jiwoon.

You asked about Hyunjoo but Jungkook said that Hyunjoo stayed at the office to finish some work.

You went to the kitchen and Jungkook was following you meanwhile Taehyung and Jihyo were playing with Jiwoon.

"You should sit back Mr. Jeon." You said.

"That's okay. Do you want me to help with anything?" He asked. You shook your head while you were washing the fruits and put those aside. You took out chopping board and knife and started to cut. Jungkook was looking at you.

"Are you sure you had your dinner sir?" You asked again to confirm. He nodded.

"Yes we had before we came here. We didn't want to bother you. You already have too much to do. How about you? Have you and Jiwoon eat?"

"We're just finished by the time you came sir." Jungkook nodded his head again. You then came out with the plate of fruits and put it on the coffee table.

Taehyung and Jihyo was reading a book to Jiwoon. You smiled at them when they especially Taehyung tried to imitate animals' sound to make Jiwoon laughed.

You offered them to eat the fruits while you checked Jiwoon's temperature.

"He doesn't look like his is sick. Normally any children will lay on the bed cover up by blanket to rest. He just sitting here with a fever patch on his head and play with the toys." Taehyung said.

"He was always like that." You told them.

"So, he is a tough boy then."

"Of course I am Uncle Tae." Jiwoon stated resulted everyone to laugh at his cheekiness.

"Oh, but just now your mother told me that you didn't want to go to clinic without your mother. Are you scare of doctors Jiwoon?" Taehyung asked tickling Jiwoon's waist. Jiwoon was laughing hard and tried to move himself from being tickled again.

"Haha Uncle Tae stop it. I'm not scare."

"Babe enough. Let him breath." Jihyo warned. Taehyung let the boy go and Jiwoon took a breath. Jungkook was smiling at Jiwoon cute reaction.

"I'm not scare of doctors. Besides I always hang out at Uncle Jin's clinic when I was small. Uncle Jin is a doctor himself. Uncle Jin taught me a lot of things. He also took care of me and eomma."

Everyone were silenced. Jungkook and Taehyung were looking at each other while Jihyo set her eyes on you.

"Who is Uncle Jin?" Jungkook asked. He was not comfortable when someone who he doesn't know was related to you. He didn't like it at all.

"He is eomma's brother." Jiwoon innocently said. A sudden relief let out from Jungkook's mouth. Taehyung was watching Jungkook with a smirk.

"So where is he now?" Taehyung asked wanted to know.

"Jiwoon let's go to sleep. Let me get you to sleep." You quickly said and held Jiwoon hand and brought him to his room. You left the two of them clueless with your action. Only Jihyo knew what was going on.

After a while, you went out and you sat beside Jihyo. Jungkook was next to Taehyung. They all were looking at you intensely.

"Is it true that you have a brother?" Jungkook asked broking the silence.

"Yes."

"Where is he now?"

"He was at our hometown I guess." Jungkook and Taehyung was furrowing their eyebrows. They don't understand why you said that.

"Is there something you need to keep secrets Y/n?" Jungkook asked again concerned. You looked at him and Taehyung back and forth before residing your eyes to Jihyo. Jihyo nodded as to let you decide your decision. You let out a sigh.

"It's not a really a secret. I just don't feel ready to share it with."

"If it's that something embarassing then it's okay. You don't have to tell Y/n. I'm sure you must have your own reasons not to tell it yet." Taehyung reassured you.

"I just curious about something. Does he knows that you're here?" Jungkook again asked. He really wanted to know.

"No. No one know."

Jungkook felt that he needed to ask more but he held himself. He will wait till tomorrow when both of you were alone.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon but can I ask for a leave tomorrow so I can take care of Jiwoon more well?"

"Yes, you can." Jungkook nodded approved. He thought he might found an opportunity to see you alone at home tomorrow.

"We need to go back. Jiwoon is already sleep. Thanks Y/n for having us." Jihyo said. All of them got up and you walked them to the front door. You bid them goodbye and you yourselves got ready to go sleep.