Chapter 53

"Y/n, you have to change your cloth. You need to get ready for an occasion." Haein came in with a dress in her hand.

"What occasion?"

"I-I...it's a dinner. Sir Taejoon asked me to dress you nicely." Haein seemed stuttering.

You looked at her with curiosity. "And if I don't want to obey?"

"Please Y/n. Just wear this dress. I don't want you to be punished again." Haein pleaded.

You were sighed in defeat. You couldn't do anything. You were locked in a room. Your phone was confiscated. You hadn't see Jiwoon for days. You couldn't make a contact with anyone.

You didn't heard any news of Jungkook. Well, you didn't have the phone with you and there were no one who you could asked. But you surely thought that he must be looking for you now. You just hoped that nothing happened to him. You knew your father was capable to do something bad if that thing being in his way. You slowly prayed that at least your father didn't do anything to Jungkook. You didn't know about your brothers too. You didn't know if both of them knew that you were here but you had a sudden thought that they might be not know yet. If they did, they must been here for sure.

You seemed to give up. It's not that you never tried to escape but somehow your father caught you in the middle of it. The result? You were being slapped twice that it made your lips chapped with cut. Your tasted blood on your lips and your were left without a meal for two days. It's a lesson for those who didn't oblige.

You slowly moved your gaze to the dress and you took it. You changed nonetheless not having the energy to disobey anymore. You just wanted to out of the room for a while. You felt suffocated and lonely being locked in the room for days.

You went downstairs to hear your father talking with his guest. You slowly moved your legs to the living room. You saw your mom first and she glanced at you. She had this kind of those pity look at you but you shook your head as a sign you were going to be alright.

"You finally here." Your father said monotonously. You rolled your eyes but making sure your father didn't see it. You stood still and looked down on the floor wanted to avoid any contact with your father and his guest.

"By the way, Y/n meets your future husband and parents in law."

You slowly lifted up your head. Your eyes became wide once you saw someone that you absolutely recognized.

"Yo-you?" You pointed your finger to him with shocked face. The man smiled weakly at you. 

"Hey Y/n."

You didn't say anything instead you glared madly at him. Your face turned red as you held up your rage.

Your father saw that and instantly he sent a warning stare to you. You gritted your teeth holding your anger. Your maid came in to tell that dinner was ready it made you quickly turned yourself and headed towards dining room impatiently. You wanted to avoid any inappropriate scenes to occur.

You sat down on a chair and to your own despair, Jimin was sat next to you. You again glared at him but your father caught you and sent his venomous stare that it sent shivers down to your spine. You quickly lower your head and cursed silently.

Jimin tried to talk to you but you ignored him. Your father was getting uncomfortable as he slightly felt his rage slowly raised up towards your behavior but you couldn't help it. You hate it. You hate this situation that you were in now. You and your father were staring intensely at each other and everyone in the room were all too aware of it.

Your mother tried to ease the tension by talking to Jimin's parents and they quickly joined in knowing it's the best way to divide your father attention. Luckily, your father engrossing himself to the conversation.

You absolutely paid no attention to the conversation and you didn't even touched your food. You were thinking of Jiwoon who were somewhere in the house not knowing what was he doing right now. Either he was eaten or not. Your heart was broke thinking over it. You absolutely don't want to be selfish filling up your stomach fully whilst your son might barely eaten although you knew your father was not that cruel to net let him to eat. It's just you thought that your son might lost his appetite just like you were being in this unfortunate situation.

Jimin saw your solemn face and he really wanted to touch your hand to help you to ease your sadness. But he knew, you will hate him more if he did so he just looked at you feeling sorry.

You suddenly perked up your ear when your father said something about marriage.

"I don't want to get married." You said in a convince manner to your father. You didn't even care the sudden change in Jimin's face after he heard your thoughts.

"Yes you are and you will." Your father said with a stern voice. You could felt that he internally lost his calm.

"I love someone else-."

"I DON'T F***ING CARE." He finally lost it. Everyone were shocked by his voice.

"YOU WILL MARRY TO JIMIN AND THAT'S MY FINAL DECISION. NOW, GET UP TO YOUR ROOM."

You sat still on your chair. You felt your body was shaking and your tears were almost in the verge to fall down.

"S-sir. Can I have a talk with your daughter for a while?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, you can Jimin." Your mother quickly spoke on behalf of your father whilst her hand rubbed his back up and down to calm his rage. He was heavily breath in and out still had his intense gaze on you. He nodded his head as a sign you should followed what Jimin said.

You shook your head not wanting to do as he asked. You prayed for any distraction that could help you to avoid talking to him.

As if God heard your prayer, you heard a loud burst from the front door.