Chapter 35

The man who spoke earlier were looking at you and Jungkook. Jungkook held his normal expression. "I didn't know you were here Yoongi."

"Oh really. Here I am." He laughed but you could tell it was a fake laugh. 

"When did you coming back?" Jungkook's father asked.

"Just now. I heard about Jungkook's woman." He was staring at you. You kind of dislike the way he looked at you. His stared was too intimidating. Jungkook knew that and he quickly got closer to you. He sneaked his arm through your waist and you let him. Somehow, you felt safe with him.

"Don't worry brother. I don't want your woman. I want something else."

"Yoongi!" The elder woman raised her voice. Jungkook's father held her hand and turned to Yoongi.

"What is it that you want?" Jungkook's father asked. Yoongi looked at him with a blank expression.

"I want my rights in Jeon Holdings."

"Yoongi!" Again the woman raised her voice. She stood up and walked to him. "You can't do this."

"Why? Because I'm only the stepson. So, I don't have the rights?" He looked at her then he turned his gaze towards Jungkook's father. You were silently listened to the conversation. You looked at Jungkook and the guy who called Yoongi back and forth. You did realized that they didn't have similar features. And you thought that elder woman was not Jungkook's mother. She was his stepmother. But why Jungkook disliked her made you wondered.

"What do you want me to do son?" Jungkook's father asked Yoongi.

"It's simple. I want my share in Jeon Holdings. By the way I'm not your son. You never treated me like one. You always favor your son." His pitiful words somehow triggered the elder. He looked down for a while.

"What if I don't want to?" Jungkook asked. 

Yoongi looked at Jungkook with a smirk. "I definitely do something that can crush the company down. You have nowhere to go."

Jungkook looked at him suspiciously. "How?"

"Oh you really don't want to know. I've had my plans running for a while. I can take over your company anytime I want. But, I'm here to ask politely."

"But son, you already have. I gave that to you before." Jungkook's father said.

"I want more. I want to be in his position." Yoongi said as he shoved his index finger to Jungkook.

"Yoongi. No. Why are you doing this? We already had enough. Don't do this to your father and brother." His mother pleaded him whilst hugging him.

"I don't care. I had more than enough to stand with them. I don't like with what he's doing to you mom. You deserve better. Why do you have to be his wife? His son also didn't like you." Yoongi spatted. Jungkook was poking his tongue to his cheek. You knew he was mad. But, you couldn't do anything.

"Fine. I give you my share and you can have my position. It's not that I want it anyway."

"Jungkook. What do you mean? You do know that is our legacy. I leave it to you for your own future." His father protested.

Jungkook looked at his father with a stern face. "Actually, I don't like to be a CEO. I want to do something else but since you fell ill I had to take the responsibility. If Yoongi hyung wants to take over then I guess I can give it to him."

"But Jungkook-" Jungkook stood up and walked to his father. He bended his body to whisper to his father about something. His father looked shocked at first but eventually nodded after that. His face was somehow gloomy. Jungkook stood up straight and slightly pressed his father's shoulder.

"If that is you want Jungkook, you can do as you please." His father said slowly. Jungkook nodded and turned himself to Yoongi.

"I tell you the time to come to the office later. I have something to finish first before I give the seat to you."

Yoongi grinned. "Of course. Take your time but make it fast."