Bonus Chapter

You were looking at one of the pictures on the wall mesmerising its art. You were even admiring it more when you knew the person who took it.

You walked away and looked at other pictures. You were so loss in your world admiring the picture when a hand held you and intertwining it.

You quickly shrugged off your mind and took a glance at the person. He was looking at you with a smile that never left him.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked turning his gaze on the picture. You too looked at the picture again.

"Yes. It really is." He still smiling with so much bright.

"I guess your dreams finally came true."

"Yes it is and I've never imagine it to happen but here I am watching over it."

"What about your father's company Jungkook? Don't you want to take over? Yoongi is willing to let go." He sighed before smiling again.

"I don't know. I am really happy when I work there but to be honest I'm not that passionate enough to do it. Besides, Yoongi Hyung is truly capable to handle the job. You should know it. He'd done so much. I don't really mind if he take the job. He's my brother. He's a family too."

"Hmm. Then I guess you're going to continue to do this. I can't deny you look much happier than before. I still can't forget how serious you were when you're still a CEO."

"Hey. Stop it. Don't tease me. I had tried to forget that you know."

You chuckled.

"Oh, it just once in a while to tease you. Although I like the way you are now."

He smirked cheekily. "Oh, really. So you want to say that you don't like me before."

You tapped your chin with your fingers. "Hmm, maybe."

He pinched your cheek. "Such a naughty girl."

"Ouch. It's hurt." He let go and rubbed your cheek. You pushed away his hand but in a gentle way.

"So what are you going to do next?" You asked.

He stopped his action to take a time to think. He then looked at you and a wide smile spread from his lips.

"I do have something in mind." He said while looking at you with glint in his eyes.

You kind of confused. "Is it concerning about us?"

He lifted his brow. "If you wanted to."

It made you became more confused. "What is it?" You asked getting impatient.

"You have to say yes first than I'll say."

"Is this some prank?"

"No. Of course not. I just want you to say yes."

You looked at him with bored expression and arms crossing your body.

"Okay. Yes."

He smiled but he seems nervous suddenly. You looked at him in worry.

"Are you okay?"

He looked around and he fixed his eyes on you. Then, he suddenly knelt down and next thing you saw he brought out a small box from his pocket. You gasped when he took out a diamond ring and he took one of your hands out.

"Kim Y/n. I'm not a really cheesy romantic kind of guy. I guess I have to be straightforward with you. Please marry me?"

People in the exhibition were looking in awe. You kind of embarrassed but at the same time you felt happiness washed through your heart. Finally, the man you loved asked to marry you.

"Y/n?"

You cursed yourself mentally for even dare to space off on those moment. You looked at Jungkook's worried face.

"Go on take the ring young lady." The old lady next to you said while pushing you a bit. You shyly smiled at her and looked at Jungkook.

"Yes. I'll marry you."

The End.

---

Yay..it's the end. Happy and sad at the same time.

Sorry kinda late posting the final chapter. I don't wanna rush so I keep delete and writing since I kinda lost some ideas. Anyways hope you all happy with the ending.

To be honest for me, bonus chapter quite suck. Seriously I don't know how to end those. So, sorry again.

Some of you might wonder why I didn't make Jungkook as a saviour to save Y/n. I purposely did so just to remind us nobody is perfect. Why Yoongi's the one, for those who can tell, please do tell me.

And if you can find something mystery in final chapter, comment me too.

If you do realize as well I'm making a major editing on this book, so you might find some changes in each chapter. I'll try to improve my book.

Then, Yay again for I can focus on my new book. Hope you'll wait for it. I keep telling about it but I'm still not sure to publish it or not. But, I do pray so I not lose my interest in writing. I do kind have a habit to make a late publish for my story but once I start, I'll keep posting new chapters. Of course your vote and comments motivate me a lot.

Anyways, enough ranting. So yeah hope you'll enjoy. Keep reading my books