Chapter 16

As he promised himself, he wanted to see you alone and here he was at your living room with dinner he already bought for you and Jiwoon.

You were confused by his sudden visit but then again you just let him in. You took the food and prepared it on the dining table. Once it done, you called Jungkook and Jiwoon to eat.

"Isn't it delicious Jiwoon?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. I like blackbean noodles. It's my favorite."

"Me too. It's my favorite also."

"Really. It's great." Jiwoon cheerfully said.

"I thought you were busy Mr. Jeon." You said worrying that you were bothering him.

"I am but my work almost done so I get free time and I want to see Jiwoon."

"Uncle Jungkook, can you help me learn how to write after this?" Jiwoon asked.

"Jiwoon, you shouldn't bother your uncle. He's tired."

"It's okay Y/n. Sure Jiwoon but you have to finish your noodles first. Then, help me wash the plates after that uncle will help you."

"Yes uncle."

Later, Jungkook was sitting with Jiwoon meanwhile you were still in the kitchen, cleaning up the place. You felt awkward to stay at the living room.

While you cleaning, you were wondering why Jungkook was there. It's weird for you to think that you were just a boss-worker relationship but the way he treat you it's look like  its more than that. To make it more weird, you actually never considered that you two were friends.

You really don't know where to put your relationship into. Not that you really desperate to know but somehow it's made you question yourself about it nevertheless the person said also didn't bring this kind of conversation up.

You admitted that he was nice and kind but you don't really looked at him as someone you like. It was more you admired and respected him as a boss and a person. You never thought that you'll fall in love again because you just can't. You were scared to be hurt again. It was a taboo topic for you. You just hoped that he too will not like you or worst in love with you. You thought that you might dissapoint him.

"Hey, what were you thinking?" Jungkook said touching slightly your shoulder. You jumped a bit surprised by his touched.

"No-nothing sir." You stuttered.

"I always wanted to say this. Please call me Jungkook. We're not in the office Y/n."

"But you're my boss. I can't simply call your name."

"You can and I wanted to. Just call me Jungkook."

"But-"

"No buts Y/n. From now on call my name when we're out of office."

"Ye-yeah. Sure bo-sorry Jungkook."

"There. You actually can say it." Jungkook smiled.

"Where's Jiwoon?" You asked tried to change the topic.

"He's in his bedroom. Ready to sleep I guess."

"Oh I forgot to give him medicine." You quickly opened the cabinet and took out a bottle of medicine. You grabbed a spoon and a glass of water and put it in a small tray. But before you could go, Jungkook took the tray from you.

"Let me feed him. Can you make a coffee for us? I want to talk to you for a while."

"Yea-yeah. Sure." You watched him went to the bedroom then you took out two mugs and make coffees.

You put hot mugs on the counter and you sat on the stool in front of it. While you waited for Jungkook to come you played games in your phone.

"You like to play games?" Again you were startled with his sudden appearance. Jungkook seems amused with your reaction that he chuckled a bit.

"I only play simple games to get rid off the bored."

"I play games too. I like to play Overwatch."

"Sorry I don't really know that game. But you do have time to play? Don't you always seems so busy to play a game?" You asked raised your brow.

"Actually I do have time and I always play at home whenever I got free time."

"Don't you have anything else to do?"

"Hmm...what else. Watching movie, go to gym, hang out with Taehyung hyung and Hyunjoo hyung. That's all."

"Only those?"

"Yup. What else?"

"Sorry for asking and I don't mean to interfere with your private life but have ever went to a date?" You asked curious. Jungkook smiled a bit.

"What do you think I am? Of course I'd been to dates but it was just a date. I was never serious."

"You don't have interest in love life?"

"No, I don't."

You nodded silently. You were never expected that he would say that but you cannot say anything either. You were in the same situation with him. Not interested in love life.

"By the way, I've been wanting to ask you but it's okay if you don't want to tell me the answer right away." Jungkook looked at you with curious eyes. It made you wanted to tell him anything with those shining dark brown eyes.

"Go on. I'll tell if I can." You gestured him to continue.

"Well about yesterday. Your bro-"

Suddenly Jungkook's phone was ringing. Jungkook cursed slowly at the phone that interupting his perfect time to ask you. He looked to the screen and quickly retrieved the call. He walked away talking to the person and you slowly sipped your coffee.

After a while he returned and sat next to you, took his mug and chugged off the coffee. You looked at him weird.

"Sorry I need to go. We'll continue later. By the way I have to finish your coffee first before I go. Your coffee was too delicious to let it go wasted. You'll come to the office tomorrow?"

"Yes. Jiwoon is getting better and his nanny already back so I can go to work tomorrow."

"Good. I'm picking you up tomorrow."

"But I can go-"

"I'll.pick.you.up." He said it without averting his eyes on you looking so intensely. You slowly nodded your head allowing him to smile after that.

"See you tomorrow." He then vanished without you saying goodbye.

"What people in the office say if they saw us coming together?" You were wondering alone.