Chapter 47

Okay...before we continue to the story, I just wanna say thank you so much for 5k reads...it's really made my heart touched...I love you all for reading this book. Honestly I think it was not good enough but anyway yall keep reading it...my heart goes uwus...

Thank you again...

Okay...let's go to chapter

-----

You woken up by a sting pain on your headache. You touched your head slightly crunched your face to ease the pain.

You blinked your eyes few times to adjust the lights in a strange place. Your eyes shot wide as it was not strange but rather a very familiar place. It was your old bedroom of your parents house.

You looked around and somehow you felt touched because your room was the same before you were gone.

But then, you remembered Jiwoon and you quickly got up from the bed and almost lost your balance. You ran through the door. Unfortunately it was locked. You knocked the door many times.

"Please let me out."

"Jiwoon. Where are you?"

"Jiwoon."

"Someone. Open the door. I have to find Jiwoon."

"Jiwoon."

You knocked over and over again. Your voice became hoarse and dried of constant screaming. Your tears were already flowing through your cheeks.

You turned your back and leaned at the door. You sled down, continued to cry. You put your head on your knees whilst hugging the knees.

"Jiwoon." You bailed slowly. The voice was almost not hear because you're ingulfed in crying.

Then, the sound of the door was unlocked. You backed away quickly and waited.

Someone came in and you're recognized her.

"Haein."

"Miss Y/n."

You wanted to run and hugged her but you saw she was walking in with the tray on her hands.

You took a peek at the door and you saw a few bodyguards were standing near the door. You instantly knew there was no chance for escaping.

"Miss Y/n, please eat this. Master ordered me to bring the food to you." She then put the tray on the night stand but you never moved from your place.

"Why am I here Haein? Where's Jiwoon?"

She looked at you and shook her head."I'm sorry Miss. I don't know anything. I just follow the orders."

"But please tell me is Jiwoon safe? I just want to know."

She took a glance at the door and quietly walked to you. "I'm not suppose to tell you this." She slowly talked to you. Almost whispering but still loud enough for you to hear.

"Young Master Jiwoon was locked at the other room. I don't exactly know where it is but I can guarantee you he is safe."

Your worrisome was washed away after hearing that. Your touched your chest with your right hand whilst the other was on Haein shoulder looking for support. You was glad to hear the news.

"Please Miss. Have a bite at least. Your face is pale."

"Haein. Call me Y/n. I don't like the formality."

"Yes Y/n. Please eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"You need to eat to have energy. Don't fall sick."

"How can I eat when I don't know Jiwoon already eaten or not?" You whimpered sadly.

She looked at you with pity. "I will make sure that Young Master get to eat. Don't worry Y/n. Now, please sit down and eat."

You slowly walked and sat on your bed. You looked at your food. Indeed, it was appetizing but you didn't feel to eat. You'd lost your appetite.

"I see that you're awake already." A deep voice penetrated your ears. You slightly trembled. Those voice. Reminded you of hatred and love at the same time. You continued held down your head.

"Hello dad."

There was a pause. The air was slowly became heated because of the tension surrounded the area. You felt your chest slightly tighten due to the tension.

"Why am I here?" You pushed your guts to asked.

The man was standing tall slightly ahead of you. You slowly stood up facing him.

"I was looking for you." He said in a low stern voice.

"I thought you kicked me out dad."

"I was and I will not hesitate to do it again. If you disobey me. Again."

You frowned. "What?"

"There is a reason you're here."

"If you think that I will marry to your one of your friend's son then I'm sorry. I'm not interested."

"You will this time. Because if not..."

You looked at him slightly angered. "If not?"

"You'll never see your son again." You sighed in frustration.

"What's the difference anyway. I still cannot see my son if I'm going to get married."

"This time its different. The man who wanted to marry you allowed Jiwoon to be with you. He is willingly to take care both of you. You should be grateful."

You were slightly in disbelief. Who was dumb enough to believe that. There were no guys who willingly took care of your child as if he was his own. Except Jungkook. But you knew the guy was not Jungkook. You had a hunch.

"I will not get married."

The man in front of you was looking at you with furious. You could tell he was trembling. Controlling his anger.

"You are a disgraceful." You felt stinged on your right cheek. You also almost lost your balance because the impact of that slapping. Your hand quickly touched the cheek and hissed. You looked at him with a blank face.

"I am. Because I don't want to be your slave of your own greediness. You rather think to strengthen your power rather than your children happiness."

He was madly frustrated. He held up his hand again. You closed your eyes ready to receive the impact. But, before he could do it, a voice was screaming making him stop midway.