Chapter 42

"Why are you not answering? Please pick it up." Jungkook mumbled alone. He was so worried that you didn't pick up his call. He thought something was happened to you.

If he was in Seoul now, he would definitely came to you house now. He just missed you so much. But, he was here in Japan and he had something important to do.

He leaned on his chair closing his eyes. He was so lost in his thought trying to figure out the way to reach you.

Then, it clicked. He quickly got his phone searched through the contact. He dialled the number and waited for the call.

"Hello."

He sighed felt relieved. "Yoongi hyung."

"What?"

"How's your day working at your new office?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Can't I ask?"

"...Everythings okay."

"Do you have any problem?"

"No."

"Okay. So-"

"What is it that you want? I know you have something else in your mind."

Jungkook scratched his head shyly. He had been caught.

"Just wanted to know did something happened to Y/n?"

"She's okay."

"Really?"

"Yes. She was all good today."

Jungkook scratched his chin with his finger. He wondered why you didn't pick up the call.

"Anything else Jungkook. If not I want to hang up. You just disturb my beautiful sleep."

"You're lying. You're not sleeping yet."

"Well, I am now." The line was cut off.

"Wa-wait hyung. Ahh I hate you Yoongi." He screamed at his phone. For sure, the other person in line was not hearing it.

"Hey, what's up? I heard you scream."

"Nothing hyung."

"I heard you scream Yoongi. Did you called him?" The man looked at Jungkook.

"I wanted to ask him about something and I regretted it. I know I can't get answers from him."

"About what?"

Jungkook heaved a sigh. He looked out through the window from his seat.

"Nothing hyung. Did you finish the proposal?"

"Done. I am here to let you check through it before we finalize it."

"Show it to me."

---

You were surprised looking at the person in front your door.

"Hey. You don't want to invite us in?"

"Oppa!" You quickly hopped to hug the person. The said person was laughing while hugging you tightly.

"You forget about me, sis." Seokjin pouted. You giggled and let go of Namjoon and hugged Seokjin. Namjoon then making a group hug to you and Seokjin.

"I can't breath oppa." You whined slowly.

"Ops, sorry."

"Uncle Seokjin." Seokjin quickly turned to the voice.

"Oh my little Jiwoonie. Come here. I miss you so much." Jiwoon ran and in instant he being held up in the air by Seokjin. He turned him around and the boy was laughing happily.

"By the way, this is your Uncle Namjoon. You never met him before right. He is your mom's brother too." Seokjin said after he put the boy down.

"Hello Uncle Namjoon."

"Hello to you too little boy." He shook his hand with Jiwoon.

"Come in Jin Oppa and Namjoon Oppa." You gestured your brothers to come in.

You offered them drink and some snacks while they took a seat on your couch. They happily accepted and your made your way to the kitchen meanwhile Seokjin and Namjoon having their time with Jiwoon.

"I didn't know you two were coming."

"We want to see you especially Namjoon. He's begging to see you so much."

"Of course. I've dying to see you Y/n. It was so long since we last met. I'm missing you so much."

"Oh oppa. I missed you too."

"So how's your life?" Both of them looking at you.

"I've been doing fine. Jiwoon also fine. He is a good boy. I don't have so much trouble raising him all this while."

Both of them nodded agreeing. "I'm glad that you're okay but I'm so sorry Y/n, we're not helping much. I'm feeling guilty for letting you facing those diffculties alone." Namjoon said.

"It's okay oppa. You have your reason. I don't want dad to scold you or Jin oppa. It's my fault anyway."

"It's not your fault. It's that jerk fault for putting you in a such difficult problem. If he didn't impreg you then you will not have this kind of life." Seokjin spat.

"But I'm not regretting it oppa. Jiwoon came to my life and I honestly thought that he was the best thing happened in my life."

"I know but I just can't help it. Tell me who did it? I'll find him and screw his life."

"No need oppa. It was in the past. I'm happy now."

"Did he ever come to see you and Jiwoon?" Namjoon suddenly asked. You frozed for a moment. You shook your head weakly feeling some guilt lying to them. But you just didn't want them to know yet that you'd met Jimin. You wanted to try to solve it yourself.

"How about your life Namjoon oppa?" You tried to change the topic.

"I've been doing well. Just a lot busier since I'm the CEO now. By the way, I heard there's some changes happened in your workplace."

"Yeah. We have a new CEO now."

"Eh...what happen to Jeon Jungkook?" Seokjin asked. He was just came after took Jiwoon to sleep in his bedroom.

"Nothing major things happen. It just he giving his position to his brother."

"Oh really. I thought that he was the only son." Namjoon queried. 

"It is his stepbrother. I can't add further details as I only know that much." You explained not wanting them to ask for more. Both of them nodded understood.

"Are you two going to stay over? Do you two have to go to work tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday you know."

"I am. I want to spend my precious time with my lovely sis and nephew." Seokjin happily said.

"Me too."

"You said you need to go to the office tomorrow Namjoon."

"Yes I am but I suddenly think I want to cancel it. I want to bring Y/n and Jiwoon out tomorrow. Let's have some fun. Oh, I almost forgot. Are you okay to go out with us Y/n? Do you have any plans? With Jungkook perhaps?" 

You shook your head. "No. Jungkook's not here. He is in Japan right now."

"Uuuu. By the way, I want to know more about you and Jungkook. Tell me now." Seokjin said.

"It may take long time for you to know."

"It's okay. We have all night to spend."

Namjoon face palmed his face. You just shook your head smiling with your brother cute behavior.