Chapter 39

Today was your first day working with new boss. After the shocking event occured last week, everyone in the office had been so anxious. They're don't really know their new CEO personality look liked.

Everyone was gossiping here and there but you're just ignored it. You just met him twice, first at Jungkook's parent house and second during the extraordinary general meeting when Jungkook introduced Yoongi to the members of the board. With that limited of time couldn't help you to know his personality but somehow you hope you could get along well with him.

Your thoughts dissapeared as you heard the sound of shoes walking towards you. You looked up and you saw your new boss came to you. He stopped abruptly in front of you.

"Miss Yoo Y/n or shall I say Kim Y/n." He said in monotonous tone.

"Good morning Mr. Min Yoongi. I prefer Yoo Y/n but you can call me Y/n sir."

"Well. Come to my office. Bring along the company profiles and related documents. I want to have some readings." He said and moved to go into his office. You bowed and quickly retrieved the things he needed.

You walked in after received his consent to get in. You put the files on the desk and waited for next instruction. He took the files and schemed through it.

"Thanks. Made me a coffee. Black and a teaspoon of brown sugar."

You bowed again and made your way to pantry.

----

You almost finished your work. The working hours almost up too. You looked at your boss door.

Today was surprisingly normal when you expected something else. You thought your new boss would be a fussy boss but instead he was just a normal serious-working-doesn't-care-anything-else type boss and you felt glad. Its liked having a second Jungkook in action and you knew well to handle it.

A sudden ring on your phone jolted you up and you quickly answered. "Come to office now." That's the que for you to come in. You stood up and walked to the office.

You stood in front of his desk and waited for his next instruction. He looked up and relaxed on his seat while his hand supported his chin.

"Sit down."

You nodded and sat in front of him. You looked at him and waited more. But somehow, he was just staring at you and you felt uncomfortable. Plus, the silent peaceful sound didn't help you to feel calm. Your heart was beating fast and you cursed silently for it. You looked down to the floor as you couldn't hold on his stare.

No men couldn't make you felt that except Jungkook and now the man in front of you was attempted to do that and well, he successfully did.

A few seconds of torturing silence couldn't make you sat in peace. You held your breath not knowing what was it that this man wanted.

"Y/n."

"Ye-yes sir." You said slightly choked because you held your breath earlier. He smirked at your action.

"Relax. It's not like I want to punish you although I'll be glad to do it."

You blushed but felt confused at the same time. It didn't have double meaning right, those words. Anyway you just stayed silent not wanting to create any misunderstanding.

"I want you to have a dinner with me. Now."

You looked at him in disbelief.

"Now? But-"

"Ask your nanny to take care of your son for a little bit longer. I'll pay for extra working hours that she had for today. I want to have a proper conversation with you. You don't mind, do you?"

"Well-"

"That's great. Go back to your seat and call her now and I'll be at your desk in 5 minutes." He ordered you without waiting for your responses.