Chapter 23

"I don't know which one to choose." Jihyo whined looking at you with both her hands equipped with dress in each hand. You looked between the dress and Jihyo.

"Why don't you try both of them and we'll decide after that." You suggested.

"I will but Y/n personally which one you like?"

You looked again and tapped your finger to your chin thinking the best dress that suited Jihyo.

"Personally I like that red dress. It suits you perfectly. Taehyung surely love it so much."

Jihyo was flushed with red when hearing Taehyung's name. She turned to look at the red dress and carefully turned the dress back and forth.

"I personally likes this too but I want to try both. I'll try these and show it to you. You better give your best opinion okay." Jihyo winked at you before walking into the testing room.

You took your time looking around the boutique. You actually had an eye to a specific black dress that you thought it will look perfectly to you. Just the thought of the dress, you were actually tried to believe that your boss had asked you to accompany him to a company dinner. You were so nervous. Even though it was just a usual business-typed dinner but you still nervous as this will be your first time going to a dinner with a man. And top of it you never dress up for a man but Jungkook eventually had the honor to be the first man. Suddenly you felt shivering to the thought of it. Thankfully Jihyo and Taehyung will also come so that you might be less nervous. You shrugged off your mind and took a seat in front of the testing room waiting for Jihyo.

---  

You checked yourself into the mirror for the lost count of time and you felt satisfied with your appearance. You moved back a bit and checked you dress back and forth. 

"You look beautiful unnie." Miyoon said leaned on the room door.

"Thank you Miyoon. Thanks also for coming here to take care of Jiwoon." You said to Jiwoon's nanny.

"No problem unnie. It's my day off tomorrow so it's okay."

"I promise I'll pay you more."

"Yes. That would be great unnie. I can go shopping for a new outfit." She smiled widely.

"Mom. You're pretty." You're smiling to the voice. Jiwoon looked vividly cute with plush in his hand.

"Aww Jiwoon. You're a charmer. I'm sure you'll become a charming handsome man when you grow up." Miyoon said. Your smile faded. The word 'charm' somehow remembered you of someone. You looked at Jiwoon and stared at the boy.

'He sure does take his father look and charm'

"Mom. Are you okay?" Jiwoon asked tugging a bit your dress. You kneeled down and cupped both of his cheeks.

"I'm okay love. Why do you ask?"

"You look sad mom. Something happened?"

You shook your head. "No love. I'm just worried that I always leave you alone."

"Don't worry mom. I'm okay. Besides Miyoon noona always treat me nice."

"Yeah unnie. Don't worry. I can take care of him. You should be happy now. Your handsome prince will come to take you to the ball."

You raised your brows palyfully at Miyoon and got up. "He is handsome yes but not a prince and we're just going to a dinner not a ball."

"Ugh Unnie. I'm just joking but you're surely lucky. You got yourself a handsome boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend Miyoon. He's just my boss. Please stop saying such things."

"I really like both of you. Oh please God make them both a loving couple." Miyoon said while clasping her hand together and closed her eyes hoping that her pray will be accepted. 

You shook your head a few times. "Okay stop Miyoon. You're making me looks like I'm a desperate woman now."

She laughed. "Unnie don't say that. I'm seriously praying for you."

"Is Uncle Jungkook your boyfriend mom?" the little one asked making you realized that there someone else besides you and Miyoon. Miyoon just laughed while nodding her head roughly meanwhile you quickly kneeled down again and clasped both Jiwoon's arm.

"No Jiwoon. Miyoon noona was just joking. Don't listen to her." You denied but your face was all red from the teasing.

Suddenly, the bell rang. You got up and was ready to go but Miyoon was the first to run to open the door.

"Oh! hello." You heard Jungkook said.

"Hello Mr. Jungkook. Please come in." Miyoon said and gestured him in cheerfully. Jung kook smiled and walked in. You were looking at the mirror to make sure it's all nice before going out.

"Please wait a while Mr. Jungkook. She will be coming out soon."

"Yeah sure. You're Jiwoon's nanny right?"

"Yeah. My name is Miyoon. Nice to meet you Mr. Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you too Miyoon. You're helping Y/n to take care of Jiwoon?"

"Yeah. I'm sleeping over here. So, you can take your time with unnie. I'll got your back." Miyoon shamelessly said while winking at Jungkook. Jung kook chuckled at the naughty remarks.

"You are quite bold saying that word young girl."

"I'm just doing a cupid job. I know you two like each other."

Jung kook smiled shyly but then he turned his gaze and he felt the world suddenly stop moving. There she was smiling sweetly at him. He looked at her and he felt his heart stop beating a while. She looked so stunning with that long black dress that covered her figure perfectly. The slit on her right thigh going straight down to her feet made her looked so sexy. Her hair was put into a classic bun made her pretty face looked more mature. He can't stop looking at her.

"Hi Uncle Jungkook." Jung kook shrugged his mind off and looked down at the little boy.

"Hey Jiwoon. How are you?"

"I'm fine uncle. You look handsome."

Jung kook grinned. "Well thank you Jiwoon. Are you okay if I'm taking your mother out for a dinner?"

"Yes, please. Mom, come here."

You walked at Jiwoon slowly. Trying to cover your nervousness. You smiled and looked down on the floor. You can't take his intense stare.

"You look extremely beautiful Y/n."

"Thanks." That's the only word could come out from your mouth. You still felt shy.

"Well, what are you two waiting for? Just go already. Stop wasting time." Miyoon interrupted annoyed with both of your slow act.