Chapter 19

Jihyo came to your desk with a smirk. Looking to her face you already knew the kind of i-know-what-you-did-behind-my-back expression she gave you.

"What?"

"You asking me? You already know what I'm going to talk about." She said without letting go her smirk.

"Okay. I come to office with him. So what?"

"Wow. I just didn't expect it though. Never in my life I saw him do things like that to any girl." 

You sighed. "He is just being kind to his secretary. That's all Jihyo."

"That is nonsense. Like I said he never I repeat NEVER do that to any girl."

"Please slow down your voice." You shushed her.

"What? There's no one here." She spatted.

"Is that strange?"

"When it comes to Jeon Jungkook, yes it's strange."

"Okay. I too admit. It was strange." You finally said.

"Right.What have you done to him?" She asked. 

You looked at her weird. "I did nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am. What do you want me to say?"

"At least something like 'I kinda a flirt with him', you know."

"Eww it's gross." 

Jihyo laughed. "Well I just joking. I know you didn't do something like that. I just wonder what happen to Jungkook that he seems change a little bit."

"People do change Jihyo."

"I know but it's not that, I mean he is someone that hard to open up his feeling especially towards women.

"But he is just being nice Jihyo. It's not like he likes me. He can be nice to other people too." You stated.

"But he is super nice to you which I think that kind of odd. I really think that he has feelings towards you."

"Hmm but I'm a mother with a son. He is an eligible bachelor. I think he deserve someone who is single and young."

"Duh, you're the same age as him. And I don't think it's wrong for you to like him. You both are single."

"No Jihyo. I don't think so."

"Why? Are you waiting for someone? Jiwoon's father perhaps?"

You shook your head. "No I didn't wait for somebody."

"Then...wait. You never told me about Jiwoon's father."

"I don't want to talk about him."

"O-kay but do you know where he is now?"

You rolled your eyes. "He's not here. He's abroad."

"Really? Wow, is he running away from responsibility?" Jihyo asked guessing.

You were amazed with her guessing ability. But you shook your head to hide your amazement.

"Enough Jihyo. I don't want to talk about him."

"Okay. Does that mean Jungkook has the chance?"

'Oh my god. Little devil. So persistent'

"I don't know." You said. Of course, you don't know what to say. You don't know what kind of fate you will face in the future.

"Then he has a chance. Oh Y/n, I'm so happy. I really adore both of you. You two would be a cute couple if it really happens."

You shook your head roughly. "Jihyo, please stop daydreaming. And don't assume things. I don't really like that."

"Oh well I stop. Still, I pray something will happen."

"Enough Jihyo." You glared at her. Jihyo backed away from you with both her hands up motioning okay-I'll-stop to you.