Chapter 55 part 1

Sorry guys.

This chapter was so long so I decided to divide it to two parts(this part only already consists of 1050 words, so yeah, we need another part)

Anyway please enjoy~~

--------

"Tell me why are we at my father's house?" Jungkook asked looking through the car window as Yoongi parked the car.

Yoongi turned back to look at Jungkook. "Okay. I hate to tell this but the person we're looking for is your father."

Jungkook raised his brow. "What?"

"Listen to me. I know you hate your father as much as I hate him but he's the only one who can answer your question."

"How do you know?"

"Trust me. I do."

Jungkook looked down thinking either he wanted to go or not. But, he really needed to know the truth. "Fine. I hope I don't regret by trusting you."

He moved out slowly as he still in pained. He hissed a bit when he bumped his injured arm to the door. Hoseok quickly went to him and helped him out from the car. They went in and Jungkook was surprised to see his father already in the living room as he expected them to come.

"Jungkook? What happened to you?" He looked worried seeing his son's bad condition.

"I'm fine." Jungkook told him whilst settling himself on the sofa in front of his father. Hoseok and Yoongi sat in between Jungkook.

"Uncle Jaejung. As you promised, tell us the truth. Let Jungkook know." Yoongi stated without waiting.

"Call me father, son. You're my son too." Jaejung said. Yoongi were stunned meanwhile Jungkook flashed a quick smile acknowledging it.

"So, what are you going to tell me?" Jungkook asked bored. He still tried to accept the fact that his father was the key to his findings.

Jaejung looked at Jungkook studying his face but Jungkook just had a normal expression. Not intrested maybe. Not yet.

"Kim Taejoon and I were a best friend before." He started. That's actually catched Jungkook's attention. His doe eyes went wide but he kept silent as he wanted to hear more.

"We were very closed exactly. We're known each other since we were children. His father and my father literally were best friends too. We went to same schools and same universities. We're doing everything and anything together. We never apart from each other. Like twins. So much alike that we apparently like same things mostly. Everything was great back then until..." he paused a while.

"Until we met your mother. I met her first. She was an art student just like you Jungkook." He looked at Jungkook.

"Yeah, I know. Mother told me once." He confirmed it. Jaejung nodded.

"But I guess, she never told the rest of her story then."

Jungkook paused a bit thinking. "Apart from how you two met. Honestly, I didn't even know how you two got married. Mother was a secretive and you never spent your time with me, so I really don't know. Not that I care before. I wasn't interested at that time. Like you weren't interested in our life before." Jungkook spat. Jaejung nodded weakly.

"Yeah. I'm sorry but I have reasons. I know that you'll think that as an excuse but I need you to know now. I just want your happiness. You and Y/n's happiness." He slowly said.

Jungkook raised his brow. He looked at Yoongi confused but the man just nodded at Jungkook to continue to listen. Meanwhile, Hoseok was silently observed the family.

"Does Y/n relates in this?" Jungkook asked.

"Very. But I need you to listen to me about the whole story. I want you to understand. After that, you can make your own decision if you still wants to hate me."

Jungkook heaved a sigh. "Proceed then."

"I met your mother when she was alone sketching on her canvas at the rooftop. Actually that was my hiding place. No one knows about it including Taejoon but somehow your mother knew how to get there. I was surprised but I was interested with her sketches. Even though I didn't know how to draw but I always loves arts. Through her, I knew about arts. That's led us to become friends. Of course, I'd introduced her to Taejoon as we don't keep secrets with each other. Taejoon and her automatically clicked because Taejoon was also interested and actually did have talents in drawing despite he was a business major students just like me."

"From then on, they grew closer and one day I got news they became a couple. I was happy for them but eventually me and Taejoon became a bit apart but your mother still stayed closed to me. She sometimes asking advices from me about Taejoon and I didn't hesitate to tell her. Because she and Taejoon were my best friends but Taejoon dislike me to be too close with her. He became jealous and once in a while both of them got fought because of me. So, I decided to stay away from them. Your mother was disagreed but I had to since I didn't want them to get fought because of me anymore."

"Soon, we're on our final year and I mostly spent my time alone at my hiding place whilst Taejoon and your mother were always together everywhere. They're so in love with each other and I couldn't be happier even though I was hurting inside. Because eventually, I was also in love with your mother."

All of them were silence for a bit whilst Jaejung held his breath not to spread any tears that threatened to come down. Jungkook saw his father tried to contain himself but he himself stayed still as he didn't know how to calm his father. He felt awkward just to throw hug to him so he kept his silent posture.

"But one day, when I was alone reading at the rooftop, your mother came in throwing herself to me while crying. She cried so hard that I still had the memories of it in my head till now."

"What happened?" To everybody surprised, Hoseok was the one who asked. All eyes on him looking confused.

"What? I'm too interested to know. Is there a problem?"

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief meanwhile Yoongi face palmed himself. Jaejung smiled faintly at Hoseok and continued.