Chapter 51

"Jungkook. Jungkook. Damn wake up please."

Jungkook felt someone shook his body. He was on the floor fainted after being beaten up.

"Ughh." He felt weak and painful.

"Oh goodness you're alive."

"Uhm who?" Jungkook tried to open his bloated eyes carefully looking to the person.

"It's me. Hoseoki hyung."

"Hoseok hyung? What are you doing here?"

"What else. I come to save you dude."

"But how?"

"No time to explain. We need you to get up. Let me help you."

Hoseok pulled Jungkook up slowly after he ripped off the rope. Jungkook hissed painfully as he got up.

"Do you get him Hoseok?" Another voice intruded.

"Yes. Need a little help here. He's heavy."

"Wait. Yoongi hyung? Is that you?" Jungkook asked confuse.

"Oi you. How much weight did you put you muscle pig?" Hoseok complaint whilst held Jungkook body on his left side of his body.

"Tsk. I'm not that heavy."

"Yoongi come here now. I can't bring him alone."

"Tsk." Yoongi then walked to the other side and held Jungkook.

"How do you know that I'm here hyung?"

"Talk later. We need to get out now and bring you to the hospital."

-----

The three of them now in the car after  visiting the hospital. Luckily Jungkook was not being admitted to ward. He did have bruises and cuts but not too deep to be held in hospital for long.

Jungkook was laid on the back seat of the car meanwhile Yoongi and Hoseok in the front seats. He felt relaxed a bit after being treated but suddenly he flinched remembered about something. He sat up in a quick motion and adjust himself in the middle so that he could face Yoongi.

"Hyung. We need to get to Y/n. She's at her parents house."

"No. We need to go to somewhere else."

"But Y/n is-."

"This is important."

"Y/n is more important."

"This is regarding to Y/n too. You need to know about something."

Jungkook halted. Something about Y/n?

"What do you know about her?"

Yoongi sighed. "I'm not the right person to tell you. We're going to see him."

"But how about Y/n? We don't have much time."

"Relax buddy. We need a plan to do something. For now, just follow Yoongi hyung." Hoseok said in chill.

"But-"

"Jungkook. Relax. You need to be healed first before rescuing your princess. You can't do anything in your state now. And please, trust Yoongi hyung. Trust us. We want to help you." Hoseok pleaded while facing Jungkook at the back seat.

Jungkook leaned back to the seat in frustration. He was frustrated with himself. The condition he was in now. He wanted to quickly to save you. Somehow, he knew you were being forced to marry Jimin.

Thought about Jimin, he hated that guy. The guy who once ruined your life. But after sudden confession by Jimin, Jungkook himself, felt he was lack of information. He knew nothing else more about you. About you and Jimin. About your family.

Maybe Yoongi was right. He should trust Yoongi. He should meet this person. He might get answers for all this commotion.