chαptєr σnє

♧chαptєr σnє♧

MINHO COUGHED blood as the shorter male punched him in his gut. He struggled to breathe but the other male didn't give him any mercy. Minho was again pushed in a wall in an empty room. This happened to him everytime he tried to be a hero.

"Mind your own fucking business lee." A gang member told him. The gang member has scary dark aura.

Another gang member went inside the old classroom.
"Let's go changbin." Hwang Hyunjin called changbin. Hwang Hyunjin is his best friend's boyfriend. A.k.a Seungmin's boyfriend.
Hwang Hyunjin always tried to save minho's ass whenever he is in a situation like this.

"Fine. But remember this Lee Minho. Once you mess with my business again, You will have to face Han." Changbin left, leaving him wuth hyunjin.

"Sorry Minho. That guy is childish. He just wanted to play with Felix. Good job saving Felix though!" Hyunjin left the room after giving minho a pat on the shoulder. Minho didn't give any response. He was caught in his thoughts.

"Han??" Minho asked himself.

Who is han? Why did changbin mention him? Is he someone important? Minho's stomach churned. He is hungry, yet he can't go out of the room like that.

Earlier that day, Minho witnessed Changbin messing with a shy felix. Felix was one of the top students in his class. Minho hated seeing felix like that. So, when he knew felix was uncomfortable, he butted in their conversation and defended felix. And just like that, changbin's target changed into minho.

Minho's face is bruised, His body aching from the punches and kicks changbin gave him, his view getting blurry from the tears in his eyes but he managed to get up and limp to the rest room. He washed himself and cleaned his bruises using a medical kit he hid under the sink.

*clink*

The bathroom door opened, It revealed a boy wearing ripped jeans, a white shirt topped with a black leather jacket. His both ears were peirced with beautiful earings and his face covered with a mask. He stared at minho. His eyes displaying his amusement.

"What?" Minho asked annoyed. The masked man smiled through the mask. He shook his head and locked the door. He walked to minho's side and aided him in cleaning his bruises.

Minho stared at the masked guy, unable to speak. Why is this guy helping him? The mask guy was about to press a swab of cotton in his lips when minho stopped him.

Minho took hold of his hand and stared at his eyes. The guy tilted his head as if to say 'What?'.

"Why are you helping me?"
Minho asked. The masked guy shook his head, unlocked the door and walked away.

"Hey!" Minho coudnt follow him, the masked guy was walking fast and minho is injured, he cant even put weight in his left foot!

Minho slumped in the floor of the restroom. He tried his best and stood up and went to the clinic.

"Weird masked guy."

【♡】

sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ... ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ 😂
ɪᴍ sᴏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs!
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕

【♡】үαηηα