chαptєr thírtєєn

♧chαptєr thírtєєn♧

MINHO SNUGGLED closer to the other's chest. The warmth makes minho comfortable. He put his arms around the other waist in order for them to get even closer. He sighed in contentment and let sleep take over again.

After a few minutes, it was Jisung who woke up. He blushed after seeing minho snuggling into his chest. He wanted to stay longer but chose to wake the other up. They have to go to school. He didn't want to be a bad influence.

"Wake up Minho." Minho opened his eyes and closed again after seeing Jisung. He giggled slightly and hugged Jisung tighter.

"Hey, you have to go to school. Or I will leave you here." Minho didn't respond.

"Minho." No response

"Pretty boy." Minho fought the urge to open his eyes.

"Babe." Minho sat up and blushed. He pushed Jisung off the bed and pushed him to the bathroom.

"Hey!" Before Jisung could finish he shut the bathroom door.

Minho ran to his bed and punched a plushie that lay on the floor. 'Gyu' was sewn in the back part of the plushie, so he assumed the plushies name is 'Gyu'.

"Ew, Its ugly. Im sure this is not Jisung's. I bet the owner is ugly too." He snorted

He waited for a few minutes, Jisung was still not coming out so he decided to check.

"Jisung! How long are you going to take---" Jisung opened the door of the bathroom. He was topless, Minho's jaw dropped and immediately turned around and walked away from Jisung.

Jisung caught up with him and pinned him on the wall. Minho fought the urge to look at Jisungs... well... abs.

"You like it baby boy?" Jisung whispered at his ear.

"YAH! Why are you like this today? Huh?--"

Jisung placed a kiss on the other cheek.
"Nothing. Take a bath Minho."

He left minho flustered and blushing. One of these days, minho is gonna die from heart attack because of Jisung.

They went to school together. Students gawked at the two. Jisung was nervous, what if his enemies try to target Minho? What if another gang tries to hurt Him? But Minho didnt seem to care so he pushed the thoughts away.

"Good morning Han." Hyunjin and Seungmin met up with them.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked. There is a few minutes before class and the two are outside.

"Theres a meeting at the Gym. You want to come?" Minho nodded. Hyunjin and seungmin looked at Jisung..

"Fine." Jisung hated school meetings but he wont leave Minho's side.

The four entered the gym. When the students saw them, the whole gym went quiet. Jisung never really went to school before, he would attend 3 times or 5 times a month, and he never really went to school meetings.

They sat at the bleachers and the students started to pay attention at the Principal.

Jisung was bored and he tried to mess with Minho. He would whisper or blow at his ear, sometimes stare at him, this caught some of the students attention.

Jisung intertwined his fingers with minho's. Minho pouted and ignored it. Jisung's lips twitched, fighting a smile.

Some students were cooing, some were disgusted, some were amazed that Han jisung actually has feelings.

"This month, we will have a Music Fest. Make your own music, Make your own group, Let your passion in music guide you. I know a few students who are talented , Im counting on you J.One." The principal Dismissed the students.

Jisung flinched slightly. JYP is a popular school. Some idols came from JYP, Jisung has a secret passion for Music, His friends know it well, his gang mates are too.

He used to compose along with Bangchan and Changbin. They make songs for Idols, And sometimes upload their own in soundcloud.

He forgot that for a while now, he wanted to hide it, but, He cant.

Who wouldve thought that HAN JISUNG, I gang leader, Emotionless, Cold hearted person would have a passion for music?

【♡】

ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊsɪᴜɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴏғᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ. ɪᴅᴋ ʟᴏʟ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ "ᴀɴɢsᴛ"sᴏᴏɴ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀʀ. s ᴏ ᴏ ɴ
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】