chαptєr twєntч-nínє

♧chαptєr twєntч-nínє♧

IT WAS DARK when they finished planning. They had a lot of back up plans if one plan failed. Its 6pm and Taeyong went to check on Minho. But on the way to Minho's room he saw Park Jisung.

"Taeyong hyung." Jisung greeted.

"Hi, Where are you going?"

"Actually, I was about to go out to find you. I have to talk to you." Jisung said and dragged Taeyong outside.

"What is it about Jisung?" Taeyong asked.

"Hyung... You have to know about this. Ever since Chenle told them you are seeing someone, Someone took over. He is powerful Hyung! All of us didnt want to follow his orders but he said he'll kill you hyung! Were all afraid of him! P-please help us hyung!" Jisung was now sobbing. Taeyong pulled him and hugged him. Rubbing the younger's back.

"Shhhhh... Its fine... Dont cry Jisung." After a few more minutes, Jisung calmed down and was now clinging to Taeyongs back. Taeyong went back to Minho's room, Knocking at the door. Minho opened the door, the moment he saw Jisung, He opened the door wider for taeyong to enter. He placed Jisung in Minho's bed. Taeyong placed a kiss on the younger's forehead and turned to Minho.

"Taeyong--"

"Minho--"

They both said at the same time.

"Minho. You know that Jisung loves you right? He is just confused right now, but he loves you... very very much." Taeyong said and exited the room. While on his way out someone called his name.

"Taeyong." He turned and saw Jaehyun walking towards him.

"Hey.. Jaehyun."

"Where are you going?" Jaehyun asked, Taeyong hesitated if he should tell Jaehyun the truth or make up another story

"S-somewhere." Taeyong stuttered.

"Oh come on leader. Youre going to Han's right? Im coming with you." Jaehyun said grabbing Taeyong's hands.

"Wait how did you--"

"It doesnt matter. It makes the boss less suspicious if you go out with someone and not by yourself." Taeyong nodded at Jaehyun.

"You trust me right?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong nodded.

"Then lets go."

ㅡㅡㅡ

They went back to Mark's house again. Taeyong and Jaehyun walked to the door. Taeyong knocked twice. The door was opened by someone Taeyong doesnt know.

Then, Marks head popped from behind the guy's shoulders. "Hey Taeyong. You brought company! Come inside." Mark said. Taeyong and Jaehyun took of their shoes and went inside.

'Woah.. so many people.' Taeyong thought while observing the guys that are goof8ng around.

"Hey guys, this is taeyong and?" Mark raised his eyebrows at Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun."

"Taeyong and Jaehyun. Well, tae, this is actually the whole Gang. Half of the members went to a different academy. This is Jeongin, Chan's brother."

"This is brian, Wonpil and Seungjin."

"This is bambam, youngjae, Yugyeom, JB."

Taeyong bowed infront of them and introduced himself.

"We brought the whole gang together... since you said there was a lot of you, so we brought a lot more people." Mark said.
They took a seat at the living room, Jaehyun sitting beside Taeyong.

"Actually I came here to-" taeyong's sentence was cut by the echo of Jisung's footsteps in the staircase.

"Taeyong. I have to talk to you privately." Jisung said, eyeing Jaehyuns arm over Taeyong's shoulder.

"Oh... Jaehyun you tell them about... the gangs activities." Jaehyun nodded and proceed to discuss while taeyong follow Jisung to the balcony.

"So... what are we talking about?" Taeyong broke the deafening silence between them.

"Who's that guy? Why is he touching you?" Jisung asked. Taeyong turned to him in a confused face.

"Whats wrong with that?"

"I thought you loved me Taeyong, and here you are. Bringing another guy, Being clingy to him. You're acting like a--"

"What the f*ck Jisung? I thought were over this talk? I thought I made myself clear Jisung. There is nothing between us." Taeyong stepped back as Jisung stepped forward.

"Stop this Jisung. You are just confused. Please..." taeyong said but Jisung ignored him and pressed kisses in his neck.

"No... J-jisung..." Taeyong started to cry. Jisung stopped what he was doing and stared at Taeyong. He pulled taeyong to his chest and rubbed his back.

"Im sorry.... Im sorry for being an assh*le. Shhhh... Im sorry." Taeyong hugged him back.

"I promise... I--... We will bring back Minho."

【♡】

ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs? ɪᴅᴋ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ. ɪᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sǫᴜᴇᴇᴢᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴢ ɪᴅᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ sᴄᴇɴᴇs. ʟᴏʟ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ...

ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ?
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα