chαptєr twєntч-sєvєn

♧chαptєr twєntч-sєvєn♧

THE NEXT MORNING, Taeyong was again standing in front of Jisung's door. He came to check up on him. Other gang members are busy. Taeyong knocked at the door three times. Jisung opened the door for him.

"How are you?" Taeyong asked placing his things at the kitchen counter. He faced Jisung. The other just Sat at the dining table.

"You have hang over, right?" Jisung nodded.

"I'll make you some soup and cook breakfast too." Taeyong said and went to find an apron and cooking untensils. While cooking his breakfast taeyong felt two strong arms wrap around his waist.

"J-jisung." Taeyong's stomach turned. Why is Jisung doing this? Is he still drunk? Taeyong is very flustered, he couldnt bring himself to tell Jisung to stop.

"You are still a very good cook." Jisung said. Hugging the other tighter. Softly inhaling Taeyong's scent.

"You will make a good wife." Taeyong's ears turned red. He faced Jisung.

"Jisung... stop." He said placing the food in the plate and giving it to Jisung. Jisung just shrugged and ate the food taeyong prepared.

After eating, Taeyong took the initiative to wash the dishes. He glanced at Jisung at his peripheral vision. Nervous. What if Jisung does that again? He will be crazy.

Thankfully, He finished washing without anything weird happening. He and Jisung went to the Living room to watch TV.

In the middle of the movie. Jisung placed his head in Taeyong's shoulder. Taeyong tensed, he tried to focus on the movie but he cant. Thanks to Jisung who is breathing on his neck.

"J-jisung, would you stop that." Taeyong said but the other paid not attention, he started to kiss Taeyong's neck. Taeyong's breath hitched. He couldnt move. Jisung has a big effect on taeyong.

Jisung stopped kissing his neck. They stared at each other for five seconds. Jisung then leaned forward to claim Taeyong's lips.

However Taeyong didnt respond.

Jisung broke the kiss to look at taeyong. " Kiss me back Taeyong." Jisung leaned in again, claiming Taeyong's lips for the second time. Taeyong did respond but Jisung tasted something else.

"T-Taeyong are you.. Are you crying?" Tears rolled down taeyong's cheeks.

"I'm sorry Jisung... this is wrong! We should stop this! I dont want Minho to be hurt! I gave you up for him! Please fight for each other! Im here to help you, not to break you apart!" Taeyong said between sobs.

"I thought you love me."

"Yes I DO." Taeyong faced him. " I love you so much, I love you so much that I am willing to give up my happiness for you and Minho."

"But, Taeyong, We can just be happy together-"

"No Jisung. Yes you may be happy with me but you are happier when you are with minho. Please Jisung. My heart is already broken, this will just make more damage."

Taeyong said. Jisung looked down, trying to hide the tears that are threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Jisung... you are strong... Dont cry! Its not your fault, okay?" Taeyong gave Jisung a quick hug. The boy collapsed in his arms. Taeyong carried Jisung in his arms. He place the boy in his bed.

"For the meantime I'll inform the others about Minho."

【♡】

ʜᴏᴡ ɪs ɪᴛ? ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜ ᴀɴᴅ Ìᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴ ᴇ ᴡ. ɪᴛs sᴇᴜɴɢᴊɪɴ sᴏ... ɪᴍ ᴀsᴏ ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ʟᴀᴢʏ ᴅᴜʜ😌

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα