chαptєr twєlvє

♧chαptєr twєlvє♧

MINHO GULPED the liquor in his glass. Seungmin came to the cafeteria with a plastic bag. There was a bottle of liquor and he asked for it.

"You know Minho, Han is gonna kill me if he found out about this." Seungmin massaged his temple.

"Its fine Seungminie! Besides, Jisung is not gonna be home tonight anyway." Minho got up and grabbed the bottle of liquor from seungmin's grasp. He made his way to his dorm, Luckily without getting hit by a car. He drank until he cant drink anymore.

___

Jisung opened the door of his and Minho's dorm. He scanned around to find Minho, he was sleeping on the couch, his cheeks were flushed and he smelled like alcohol. Jisung approached the couch and sat beside the sleeping minho.

"Minho! Wake up!" Jisung tapped Minho's cheeks lightly, trying to wake the other.

"Hmmm? Jisungie?" Minho opened his eyes and was met by jisung. Minho smiled and pulled Jisung in a tight hug. He sat on Jisung's thighs, in order the hug Jisung better.

"You went h-home! I-I thought you wouldnt s-so I drank..." Minho mumbled in Jisung's Chest.

"You are not allowed to drink pretty boy, Something bad might happen to you." Jisung played with Minho's hair, Making rhe other giggle.

"You called me pretty boy again." Jisung blushed. He swore to himself to never call Minho that again.

"I did. But you have to sleep." Jisung pulled away but minho refused.

"No!"

"Minho!"

"I said no!"

"But--"

Jisung stopped and stared at the crying boy in front of him. Minho was crying, was it because of him? Is it because he didnt want to sleep?

"Minho--"

"Jisung... I d-dont want to close my eyes.. I d-dont want to fall asleep. I d-dont want you to disappear. Last time, you were h-here, but, but w-when I woke up, Y-you were g-gone! I dont want that to happen again Jisung! I m-miss you..."

(ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏʀ sɪɴɢ?)

"Minho, Did you just quote a song." Minho ignored this and Jisung gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Its fine now, I will be with you again. Dont worry pretty boy."

Minho finally closed his eyes. Jisung carried him to their room. Jisung hesitated at first, but decided to sleep next to minho. He didnt want a minho having a tantrum early in the morning.

【♡】
ᴏᴋᴀʏ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪɴᴇ! ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴀɴᴛ. ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴘᴀ ɪs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ, ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ, ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ.

ᴏᴍɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀs! ʙᴛᴡ, ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏxᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ. ɪᴅᴋ ᴡʜʏ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】