chαptєr thírtч-σnє

♧chαptєr thírtч-σnє♧

SEUNGMIN TOOK OUT an umbrella as he hears raindrops tapping the roof of the bus stop. He decided to walk home than take the bus. Seungmin loved the rain. It was quite special for him. Hyunjin confessed to him under the rain, they had their first kiss under the rain, they became boyfriends under the rain.

However, today was the day Jisung and his gang will infiltrate NCT's base. To get Minho back, his bestfriend. Seungmin wanted to throw his umbrella away and walk in the rain. But he knew better, hyunjin wouldnt want seungmin to be sick.

Minho is a good friend, he is funny, cute, caring, loving. He is a very good friend. He can be stupid sometimes but seungmin still loved him, in platonic way of course. He missed hanging out with his bestfriend, maybe because he was so busy with school and never gave Minho attention.

"Im such a bad bestfriend." He snorted as he went to open the door to his house with his keys. Before he could insert the key in the hole, his door opened. There stood hyunjin, smiling at seungmin.

"Hey baby! Did you walk home? You shouldve called me! You know you might catch a cold." Hyunjin pouted before dragging seungmin inside the house.

"Im sorry Jinnie." Seungmin said and hugged hyunjin tightly. He inhaled hyunjin's sweet scent. The warmth from hyunjin making seungmin cry.

"Aww, baby? What's the matter?" Hyunjin asked. Lifting seungmin's head with his hands. He kissed seungmin's tears away and hugged him tighter than before.

"Its... just that youre so warm baby." Seungmin answered making hyunjin snort.

"Thats really cute baby, but I know its more than that." Hyunjin swayed slightly from side to side.

"I-Im... Im afraid Jinnie... About Minho, Jisung, You... I dont want you getting hurt but I dont want Minho to get hurt either! If you go there, there is a big chance you'll get hurt! But if you dont go there minho will. I dont know what to do, what to feel about this baby... I just love you so much... i dont want to lose you..."

A small smile appeared in Hyunjin's lips.

(I dont know but at this part i started crying idk why I did. Lmao sorry for the interruption.)

"I love you too baby... It will be fine... everything will be fine. I'll bring minho back and you'll finally have the chance to hang out with him. And I will stay safe no matter what happens... you know I love you so much right? Seungmin?"

Seungmin nodded and hugged hyunjin a little more tighter. He snuggled in The taller's warmth.

"I love you too... hyunjin."

"I love you more Seungmin."

Hyunjin and seungmin both closed their eyes as their lips meet. They felt a feeling of bliss, happiness, they felt as if like they were on cloud nine. They hope they could be like this forever, in each others arms, safe and sound.

"Im sorry minnie, but I have to meet Jisung right now... I love you... I'll stay safe for you Minnie..." Hyunjin said and broke their hug, he placed on last kiss on Seungmin' forehead and went outside the door, smiling as he remembers the smile in his lover's face.

【♡】

ʜɪ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs! ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ, ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʟᴏʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ, ᴏᴍᴏ, ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ, ᴄᴏᴢ ᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ...

ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ, ɪ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ, ɪ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏᴍɢ, ᴡʜʏ?! ᴀᴍ ɪ ʜᴜʀᴛ? ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ ɪ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴏʀ sᴍᴛʜɴ. ɪᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ...

ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴜᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ "ʟᴏᴠᴇ" ʟɪғᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ. ʟᴏʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ғɪʟʟᴇʀ? ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα