chαptєr nínєtєєn

♧chαptєr nínєtєєn♧

TAEYONG PULLED jisung outside. Jisung let taeyong drag him out. Curious about why taeyong hates him so much.

"Changbin inform Appa about this."

Chan ordered. Changbin immediately ran outside to inform their principal, while chan went to find Minho. Jisung would be furious if Minho got hurt.

.

Taeyong pushed Jisung harshly to the wall. He dragged Jisung at the back of the school that no one goes to. He punched Jisung in the gut. He was furious that jisung isnt fighting back.

"Fight me Han!" Taeyong yelled at his face. Jisung just gave him a push. Pushing taeyong away from him.

"I wanna know Taeyong. Why do you hate me so much. What is wrong with you, I never hurt you." Jisung kicked taeyong in his sides. Taeyong grunted.

"Now you are fighting back! You pussy!" Taeyong stood up and threw a punch but was blocked by Jisung.

"Im giving you the best offer. You talk or You'll never leave this place alive." Jisung chocked Taeyong and threw him at a wall.
Taeyong just laughed mischeviously and limped to Jisung.

He took a handful of Jisung's shirt and threw him on the ground. He punched jisung continuosly, jisung couldnt do anything but block all the other's attacks. When taeyong got tired, he pushed Jisung on a wall.

"You wanna know the reason? Hmm? Peter?" Jisung flinched at the name. His english name was peter.

"Stop this taeyong. I know you are not like this. You were a good person taeyong! Why are you doing this?! I did nothing to you? Why are you so ungrateful!" Jisung yelled. Letting his emotions flow.

"We were friends taeyong! We were always together! You always helped me! If you are angry because my brother didnt approve you to be in our gang, then come with me! Just stop this madness! You hurt a lot of people! You killed a LOT of innocent people!" Jisung shaked taeyong, trying to wake him up from this horrible dream.

"Yes! I hate it that your brother didnt like me! Because I was weak! But now Im not Peter! But when i thought you would be there for me, you left me! You left me in malaysia alone! Then you came here to study! And I came all the way from malaysia to be with you again! It might be shallow but everything is MORE THAN THAT!" Tears streamed down taeyong's cheeks.

"Tell me tae." Jisung wiped taeyong's tears with his thumb.

"Peter, I... I love y-you" Taeyong sobbed. Burying his face in Jisung's shoulder. Jisung did nothing but pat the other in the back. He was speechless. Jisung may be wise, clever, and everything else, but he is dense. He always believed Taeyong loved him as a brother, not a lover.

Now, everything made sense. The way Taeyong looks at him, The way he lauhed when they are together, his smile. He couldnt help but feel guilty and stupid.

"Taeyong, I--"

"I know peter. You love him, him and not me. And I hate it! I hate him! I hate you!"

"Taeyong Im sorry--"

"But, If you love him, then I will support you. I love you to the point that Im willing to let you go." Taeyong dried his tears and gave Jisung a smile.

"Thank you." Jisung muttered.

"From now on, Im helping you Jisung, I may be the leader of NCT but, those kids have a mind of their own, they'll do whatever they want. They just dont listen. You have to watch out for them."

"Thank you tae."

"We better end this drama and just go home."

"We better."

【♡】

ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs!
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴄʜᴇᴇsʏ ᴀɴɴᴅ.. ɪᴅᴋ, ʟᴏʟ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ғᴜɴ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀssᴍᴀᴛᴇs. ɪ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ғᴜɴ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ's ᴀʙs?

mч stчlє

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα