chαptєr tєn

♧chαptєr tєn♧

IT'S BEEN 2 days since Jisung visited Minho. Jisung also stayed at his brother's house for two days. And Now its time to go to school.

Minho checked his things before exiting the room. He walked at a slow pace. His felt light headed and weird. His would be dizzy sometimes but he wanted to attend school anyway. If he went to school there is a chance he would see Jisung again, and maybe talk about the other night.

The walk to school was short but Minho felt tired. Very Tired. He finally entered the music room. He decided not to attend class because of this. He wanted to take a rest for a while.

He fell asleep for a few minutes but woke up again. He decided to go outside to the garden full of Flowers. A gazebo stood in the middle of the garden, Vines covered the gazebo. It seemed to be old, but Minho didnt care.

(ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ʙʏ ʙᴛs. ᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪɴʜᴏ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴠ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?)

He sat there in silence. He silently wished Jisung would be there. The bell rung indicating the break of the students. He went outside and silently promised to come back to the garden again.

He went to the cafeteria full of hungry students. He ordered a Soda and his eyes scanned around the cafeteria.

He saw The blue haired boy sitting with Changbin and some of the members of the gang. He could see Chan acting sweet to Jisung. He felt uncomfortable and decided to sit in a table far away from them.

He waited for seungmin to come while sipping on his soda. The soda tasted good, But it was not making him full. Drinking soda without eating breakfast is bad. And the fact that he was tired from school work and mostly from thingking about jisung. He joped Jisung would appear again and he would catch him this time.

But Jisung never showed up.

From the corner of his eyes he saw Chan put his hands in Jisung's thighs. Lightly squeezing it and Jisung Doesnt care.

He asked himself. Is it just a facade to not care, I mean, he is a gang leader he should keep his cool. Or he doesnt really care at all?

His blood boiled. Jisung kept his emotionless face in display. His eyes glared at a everything, but when his eyes caught a certain pretty boy, his eyes immediately soften. He blinked away and never looked at Minho's way again.

Minho felt hope.

But it was again, gone after Jisung smiled after what chan whispered. Some students also saw this and was shocked after the most feared gangster in the school smiled.

And Minho hated it.

"Minho!" Seungmin sat at the chair in front of him but Minho stood up and ran. He ran across the feild. The heat made him dizzy. He shouldve eaten a slice of cake or a buscuit.

His body gave up and he felt himself fall, he readied himself to hit the ground, but before he hit the ground his mind shut down.

【♡】
ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴏғ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴏʏᴇ's sᴏɴɢs. ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ? ʜɪs sᴏɴɢs ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴛ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪs sᴏɴɢs (ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴏғᴄ). ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ. ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ʟᴍᴀᴏ. ɪᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs. ʟᴍᴀᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs!✔❤💕

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα