chαptєr twєntч-єíght

♧chαptєr twєntч-єíght♧

MINHO WENT to his desk. A package was given to him Last night. Its been four days and none of the NCT members are harming him, well except from Johnny and Taeil's interogation. They were pretty nice too. The opposite of what Minho expected.

The package was in a box. It was small. Who would give this to him? Does Jisung know where he is? Or maybe is this a prank?

He opened the box, he found an envelope inside. He took out the envelope and opened it. He found a couple of pictures. His mouth went wide open at the images. Those images were images of Taeyong and Jisung.

"W-what..." Minho felt his heart beat quicken. His breathing becoming short and fast, He tried to calm for minutes.

'Minho. You trust Jisung. You trust Taeyong. This is just a test. This is nothing, Please calm down' Minho repeated trying to calm himself. When minho felt like he was about to faint, he heard knocks at the door.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Minho scrambled to hide the pictures. He opened the door to see an NCT member. Park Jisung. He was quite fond of the younger. Jisung would check up on him always, and Minho didnt mind at all. Plus that Park Jisung is also a "Jisung"

"Hyung? Are you crying?" Jisung asked. Seeing the tears rolling down Minho's cheeks.

"I- Im crying?" Minho didnt notice he was crying. He wiped the tears away and sniffed. He smiled at Jisung.

"Im fine, Ji." Oh how Minho missed to call Jisung, Talk to Jisung, Hug Jisung, Kiss Jisung and everything that involves Jisung. HIS Jisung.

"Hyung... Im sorry in behalf of my hyungs. I know were very wrong to keep you here." Jisung said leaning in the railings of the Balcony.

"Its fine.. Jisung... it helped me think too." Minho said smiling at the younger. Trying to cheer him up. The younger just pouted and nodded at Minho.

♧~♧

Taeyong called all the other members of Jisung's gang. He informed them Jisung would be late, or maybe absent because of his hang over.

"What did you call us for Taeyong?" Chan asked. Curious why taeyong would call all of them in a meeting.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed any of your business but, I found Minho. He is in NCT's base right now. None of my members told me, they kidnapped him. Im sorry to inform you this late." Taeyong bowed infront of them.

"Its fine Tae, atleast Minho is alive." Hyunjin said. Seungmin turned to glare at Hyunjin.

"Atleast? ATLEAST?! What do you mean atleast Hyunjin?! I dont want to see scars in his face and If I do, I will be the one beating you up! Fuck you!" Seungmin said and left. Hyunjin following after him, trying to apologize.

"Why is he so worked up." Jae said chuckling. The others did too, laughing at Hyunjin who is begging seungmin for forgiveness.

"Well duh, Obviously Minho is his bestfriend." Mark said.

"But, Back to business, We have to plan to break into the base. Ever since I started to hang out with you guys, My members are hiding things from me. I think someone is informing them about my activities." Taeyong said. The others nodded.

"I have the map of the place. And Im pretty sure I know all the exits and entrances of the place. Ive been there long enough." Taeyong said showing the others the map. NCT's base is Big, Big enough to be lost when youre walking around. The place has a lot of tunnels, twist and turns.

"So, Lets start--" Taeyong's sentence was cut when The door came open. Jisung entered. His aura a little different. He was determined.

"Are you really planning without me?" Jisung asked. He walked to Taeyongs side. Giving Taeyong's side a light squeeze which the others did not see.

"Lets start, shall we?"

【♡】

ᴡᴇʟᴘ! ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ 050519 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ɪᴍ ᴅᴇᴠᴀsᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ, 2ᴘᴍ, ɪ sʟᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ 5ᴘᴍ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ.

ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴢ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ.

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ. ᴄᴏᴢ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʟɪғᴇ....
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕

Edit!: No double update... but Im glad theres internet owo 😍
【♡】үαηηα