chαptєr thírtч-sєvєn

♧chαptєr thírtч-sєvєn♧

TW // Mentions of death, violence, abuse. It can be pretty triggering. So if you don't want to read this chapter I can summarize it in the next chapter.

EVER SINCE jisung joined this kind of life, he knew that he could die. He knew that his friends could die. The people whom he learned to love would die. Without mercy, without justice. But he joined anyway.

Everyday they must fight for their life. Fight just to be alive. Kill or you will die. You can't take anything for granted. You might live today, but you might not the next day so they learn to live their life to the fullest. Do what they want. Eat what they like. Love who they love. But it's never easy.

He swears he could hear the explosion that came from the room where his friends are. The people who helped him, the people who we're there for him. His friends....

He could almost hear the way they begged for him to go. Just to save him. They spent their lives serving him and his family but he let them die...

"JISUNG! GO! WE CAN HANDLE THIS!" Hyunjin yelled as he pushed Jisung and a few others out of the place. Jisung couldn't move. He was frozen. Hyunjin who was clumsy and an expert at bombs tried to save his life.

"HYUNJIN! LET'S GO!" But hyunjin didn't budge. Jisung was soon dragged by Chan and other people to the car. He felt useless.

"I'm supposed to be there! Im your LEADER! Yet I'm here sitting my pretty ass waiting for the end of the world!" He couldn't do anything. He is useless.

"Remember, you have to go back to Minho. If you go back inside. You have 50-50 chance. The whole compound is full of armed men. And remember Suju is still there. It doesn't matter if you're a leader. Minho needs you." Chan tried to make him understand but he can't help the tears trickling down his cheeks.

"NO! I am not a child Bang Chan." he pushed chan aside and ran into the NCT compound. He needed to find Hyunjin, Changbin, Taeyong and Jaehyun. He knew they can handle their own but he can't help it. He's worried.

As he ran he shot a few guards who we're on his way. Straight to the head. Blood splattering at the well maintained grass of the compound. He can hear Chan and a few others running after him.

He needed to find Taeyong first. He scanned the crowd of people fighting. He can never miss Taeyong. He finally saw Taeyong, fighting back to back with Lucas. Taeyong saw him and they made eye contact. Taeyong understood his signal and went with him inside.

Inside the building, there was blood everywhere. The guards at the ground, already dead. Jisung went to the direction of Hyunjin but a something cold pressed against his temple.

"Han Jisung. You're here." Jisung flinched at the voice. It sounds familiar. It sound like the voice that haunted him for years... Lee Sooman.

"I...." he was tongue-tied. He couldn't speak nor he could move. Everything came crashing down. "You... you're alive.." Jisung whispered. He couldn't move. He can't look straight at his uncle's eyes. He could remember the beatings, the harsh words thrown at him. The abuse...

"Yes I am." The man said. finally putting his gun to the side and stepping back. Jisung turned around and pointed his own gun at his uncle. "Oh no. You can kill me now, I don't care. At all. I achieved what I wanted to achieve all those years. It is to take your life away from you, but that bitch ran away with your other bitch friends. So I guess we can just die together."  The man laughed. Jisung wanted to pull the trigger. But he can't, yet.