chαptєr єlєvєn

♧chαptєr єlєvєn♧

JISUNG RAN to Minho. His eyes followed minho's movements, fortunately he saw minho fall to the ground.

He ran as fast. He came to minho's side and checked him for any injuries. There seemed to be none so he carried the boy bridal style to the clinic as fast as he could.

People came out of the cafeteria and their classrooms to witness a worried Han Jisung. There was fear in Jisung's eyes. Something they havent seen in his eyes before. HAN is Never scared. He is feared and respected. In and out of the school. This was truly a rare sight.

Jisung brought Minho to the School's clinic. He laid minho on a bed at the corner.

"God Minho. What are you doing!" Jisung said. And sat beside minho. Some students followed jisung to the clinic. They saw Jisung Holding Minho's hands. After a few seconds, Hyunjin, Changbin and seungmin arrived.

"HAN! MINHO!" Hyunjin shouted while Changbin shooed the audience away. The three came to the bed.

"Oh my God! Im so sorry Jisung! I was so busy with schoolwork I didnt check him or anything!" Seungmin cried, Hyunjin hugged seungmin in his chest to comfort the younger.

"Its fine Seungmin." Jisung reassured. Hyunjin fished out his phone and called someone. After a few minutes a girl came to their side.

"Hyunjin! Is he okay?" The girl came to Minho and checked him for any injuries. She also did what a urse had to do.

"Thanks Yeji!" Jisung thanked Yeji. Hyunjin's younger sister. Yeji just gave him a smile.

"Its nothing. It can be helpful if you have gang fights. Right?"

"Yeah. Thanks again Yeji." Yeji sat beside Hyunjin and Seungmin. After a few minutes Minho woke up.

The others went outside to give the two privacy.

"J-Jisung?" The moment Minho opened his eyes Jisung was the one he saw.

"Gosh Minho! You scared me!" Jisung hugged Minho and kissed him on his forehead. Minho blushed but hugged jisung back.

Yeji went inside after a few minutes and checked Minho. He fainted because of over fatigue.

"You should eat now Minho oppa." Jisung never mentioned it but hyunjin knew that Jisung hated that Yeji called minho 'oppa'.

Jisung nodded and led minho to the empty cafeteria. Jisung just stared and stared. Meanwhile, Minho noticed this and stared back at jisung.

"Why are you here?" Minho asked

"What do you mean, Why are you here? I took you here, did you hit your head?"

"Why are you here. I thought... you dont want to be around me anymore." Minho frowned.

"I-- I didnt say that to you! I just told I cant be friends with you!"

"Its just the same. You're pushing me away. Yet, you helped me. Now, why are you here. "

Jisung cant avoid anymore. He cant believe he lost his composure because of Minho. Minho just brings out the Jisung that no one knew.

"Minho. I want to explain this situation to you. But not here. It dangerous for you Minho. Especially what happened earlier. The whole school just witnessed that I helped you. It could be a good gossip for a while, It could also harm you minho. You have to be careful." Jisung stood up and walked out of the cafeteria leaving Minho alone with some of the staff. He fished out his phone and called someone to watch out for Minho.

"Come here. Cafeteria. Im leaving."

【♡】

sᴏ... ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs! ɪᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛʀᴇssɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀx ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ʜɪɢʜ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇs! ʏᴇʏ! ᴜᴡᴜ ɪᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ!

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】