chαptєr єíght

♧chαptєr єíght♧

MARK WELCOMED his little brother in his house. They havent seen each other for 3 months because of his vacation. His brother is also a part of his gang. Mark was supposed to be the leader but he gave the title to Jisung.

Mark engulfed his little brother in a hug and led him to a room. Jisung felt nostalgic. Even after just 3 months away from his brother he missed the times they would hang out.
They went downstairs to prepare food.

"So? How's life? I heard from Jackson that you were having problems. So, who's the lucky girl?" Mark asked while preparing the bowls for the ramen.

"Tsk. How did he even know that." Jisung rolled his eyes and sat on the chair, waiting for the ramen to be cooked.

"But... really, what about it? Is it why you are here?"

Jisung became silent and hesitantly answered his brother's question.

"Yes. There is this guy... I dont know but the moment I laid my eyes on him, I just felt different. Then I saw him again, We got to know each other. He knew who I am... but... what if the other gang makes him a target? I dont want to hurt him hyung."

"Sucks to be you bro." Mark laughed before turning back to a serious expression.

"You can stay here. But I want you to solve that problem. Who knows, maybe you should've stayed with him. That way, there is someone to protect him."

"Thanks hyung." Jisung helped mark in setting the table. They ate their ramen in silence, they always found silence comfortable.

*knock knock*

Mark stood up to open the door.

"What the f***" mark yelled. Jisung ran to see his brother standing in front of heir other gang mates. Jisung laughed and welcomed the others inside.

"Long time no see Hannie!" Jackson said sweetly and embraced his (soon to be) little bro. Jackson was always so sweet, but just not as sweet as he is to Mark.

"Markiiee!!" Jackson ran to mark and tackled him, they fell and now Jackson was on top of mark.

"Yah!" Mark struggled to get away from jackson but in the end gave up.

"Hey Hyungs!" Jisung did a fist bump eith his other hyungs, Jinyoung, Dowoon, and jae.
As for Hyunjin, changbin, and chan they ran inside the kitchen to find food. They were gone the moment they entered the house.

"Yah! We havent even finished eating yet!" Jisung scolded playfully.

"Dont worry! We brought you cheesecake." Changbin threw the box of cheesecake to Jisung.

"Gosh, did you bake this chan?" Jisung asked, his eyes twinkling. Chan nodded and laughed at the amazed Jisung.

"Dont be so childish leader!" Changbin joked and made jisung sit.

"We brought food! Lets prepare. And Han, just sit."

"Fine." Jisung sighed.

'Maybe this isnt bad after all.'

【♡】

ᴍᴀʀᴋsᴏɴ? ʏᴀᴀᴀʜ. ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ!
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα